PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed...please!

Truska
06-25-2004, 05:26 PM
Okay, so with the Fleurville co-op, I'm REALLY confused! I have an Alpha 7 coming already in Blue Chocolate, which I'm really excited about, and I really, really, really (did I mention really?!) want a Mothership in White Corduroy (do I need it, no, not at all, but I want one, and am trying to justify it by saying that when we have #3, it'll come in really handy). I'd also love an Escape Pod in white corduroy as well, but those aren't offered. Oh, and the wrist bags, don't forget...I can get one in white, which I will almost definetly do that, and in blue chocolate.

Yes, I'm nuts, but what would *you* do? What would you get? All 3 pieces? Just two? One? What colours? Any advice is appreciated!

Oh, and of course I'm worried that I'll love the new fabrics when they come out as well, but will already have something else! Help, please, I'm losing my mind!

jk3
06-25-2004, 05:46 PM
If you feel you cannot pass up these item, go for it. You can always sell them at a later point if your tastes or needs change. I have the white mothership + it's a fantastic bag. I get lots of compliments + a few of my friends purchased the bag (not in white) because it's a functional item. I have a blue escape pod and wrist bag. I would've preferred the white because I like things to match but now I like the blue. It's more versatile + it's a pretty color. I can't speak of the new fabrics though I'm pretty curious about them as well. I'm still trying to decide if I "need" the blue Alpha 7 but I think I would have a hard time hiding that from my DH + I know he will ask if we are opening a Fleurville showroom. We already have a stroller showroom so he won't be pleased!

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

masetane
06-25-2004, 10:42 PM
OK - in the past week I have bought an Alpha 7 in Blue Chocolate and a Mothership in denim. I'd like to order a Blue Chocolate Escape Pod and maybe will sell it if I prefer new fabrics (I'd love an orange). I like the wrist bag but I don't want too many of the same fabrics. So, personally I am waiting to see new fabrics so I don't have all the same thing. I don't think all these bags need to match b/c I am not using them at the same time and the reason I am getting so many bags is to enjoy the different fabrics. I say wait and get different fabrics and go for the White Mothership b.c you seem to just love it! :)
caroline

Chelsey333
06-26-2004, 08:39 AM
Well, I would love to tell you to buy them all! If you have the extra money, go for it! I have a Mothership and do like it a lot, great for long trips out. I really want an Alpha 7 and an Escape Pod too. But my dh will be very upset if I buy one more bag! I was going to buy the escape pod, but now that we have to pay shipping it is not that big of savings for me to justify buying it. I am hoping another coop will come along. That being said, if I had a ton of disposable income and didn't just buy 3 new bags within 3 months - I would go for it!