PDA

View Full Version : Kecci Shanghai Mommybag-IRL pics??

newmomto1
06-25-2004, 06:50 PM
Does anyone have pics of one of these, either wearing it, or on your stroller?? Also, what all can you carry in one of these???
TIA!!

helaina
06-26-2004, 12:06 PM
I did a search and found a photo someone took of the inside of her bag with some stuff in it. I think I attached it below, but this is my first time attaching a photo so I may have messed it up. Here is what someone said she fits in her Kecci Shanghai bag (I'm copying and pasting her message, hope that's okay):

1) burp cloth
1) face cloth
3) size 3 diapers in the slip pocket
1) my wallet
1) disposable package of wipes
1) small can of Tree top apple juice
1) small tupperware of cheerios
plus a water bottle on the outside pocket

This is about all that I could fit in the LT. But there's so much more room in this bag, I think I could fit a spare change of clothes plus some more snacks and the sippy cup. This is a good bag to take when we go to Grandma's for the day - it'll hold a lot. But it doesn't look "too" big on my back - I'm 5'4". http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=63&topic_id=7680&mesg_id=7680&listing_type=search

I'd love to know if the strap is long enough to wear messenger-style. This looks like such a perfect bag and the price is so reasonable! I'm partial to the black fabric myself but all the patterns are so pretty!