PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a WW "katie bucket?"

jec2
06-25-2004, 10:41 PM
How is the size? What are you carrying in there? Do you have any pictures of the intereior packed or you wearing it?

I am finding that I am using my old "basket bag" to do quick errands with the baby but it has not pockets.

I need something that will fit:

1 diaper & cover
wipes
bottle of water
teether
baby hat
my wallet/phone/keys

Dscvrlifewith3
06-25-2004, 10:56 PM
I have three here to ship in the AM. If you like I will pack one and take a picture for you. The Katie has surpassed the Elizabeth as the most popular bag in out line. I am not sure what kind of diapers you use but I use Lukes Drawers. I will pack one of my AIO in there. I rarely use covers but I do have a few Jordan's Dreams Covers.

Dscvrlifewith3
06-26-2004, 12:58 AM
Ok, here is the pictures. One is with it full. It has a huggies wipe case, a avent bottle 9oz and Lukes Drawers All In One with additional insert and it has one of those cheapo changing pads from Babies R Us. The other pockets are empty and there is a bit more room. I was able to get two diapers in there but it made it difficult to close with a button to loop enclosure. So I would think a tie would be best.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8330.jpg

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8331.jpg

jec2
06-26-2004, 02:12 AM
Wow, thanks for the pics. That looks like a great size. I usually take either a Fuzzi buns or a sugarpeas. That looks about like the size I might could use :)

jec2
06-28-2004, 03:22 PM
Kim,

I emailed you over the weekend, just checking to see if you got it.

mlewis
06-28-2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the pictures! I'm thinking I may need a Katie for my quick trips. Right now I'm just using a little Target tote, but there are no pockets.

Truska
06-28-2004, 05:31 PM
I absolutely LOVE the fabric for that one! I don't suppose you have a picture of the exterior of the bag, now that's it's been sent? It's beautiful, Kimberly!

Dscvrlifewith3
06-28-2004, 06:45 PM
I will check. I may have taken a picture of it. It was the Mademoiselle print on the extrior, paired with the winterband stripe.

younhiekim
06-29-2004, 01:00 AM
Hi,
I believe this is the bag I got today. I'm a lurker, and I found out about WW on this board, and I'm so glad this board could introduce me to these wonderful bags!

I'll try to attach some photos I took of the bag (it's filled) -- hope it works. I also took a photo of DH wearing it, so that you can get a sense of the size. I personally love it; it's a perfect size for me, and I love the pockets. It's really well-made, too, and it's so hip; the first thing DH said when he saw it was, "It's so stylish!"

-- YounHie

jec2
06-29-2004, 01:35 AM
Your DH gets a gold star for being such a sport! The bag is so cute! I can see how you would just love it. You are not making my decions on fabric any easier, however. Oi, I just cannot get it together.

Truska
06-29-2004, 07:44 AM
Thanks for posting those...I love the size of the bag as well!

younhiekim
06-29-2004, 12:39 PM
>You are not
>making my decions on fabric any easier, however. Oi, I just
>cannot get it together.

Heh heh... I'm chuckling b/c it took me 3 days of obsessively looking at the patterns before I decided on this fabric (Kimberly suggested the winter stripes). During those three days, NOTHING was done at my house -- everything was a mess, and DH ended up making the meals and taking care of DD!

Good luck at whatever you decide! :)

-- YounHie