PDA

View Full Version : Saw Skip Hop IRL today

JElaineB
06-26-2004, 12:30 AM
And I want one! I looked on the Skip Hop website the other day when someone posted a link and I thought it looked really cool. Then waiting for my food today at lunch in line right next to me was a woman wearing a Skip Hop! Oh, she also had a very cute newborn boy in a SnugRide on an updated Snap N Go. LOL. But I was more interested in the diaper bag, so I asked her about it. She said she loves it and got it at Marshall Field's in Chicago, not here in Iowa. So, I now need to convince DH that if I return the Lands End NQP canvas tote bag I got for $14.50 (I really like the colors and organization but it is really big and I want a little smaller bag at this point) that I should replace it with a Skip Hop for $56.00!!

Questions -
1) Is there any where I can get a Skip Hop for less?

2) Would you consider this a medium size bag? The woman took off after I accosted her, so I didn't get to fully check it out. I am really looking for something between the size of the LE Little Tripper (old style) and LE DIA (old style).

Thanks!

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

lucys
06-26-2004, 12:58 AM
I actually just saw this today:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15558&item=4309553155&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I think the SkipHop is between the Little Tripper & Do It All in size
Little Tripper is 11"W x 10"H x 4 1/2"D
Skip Hop is 13"W x 14"H x 3"D
Do It All is 14 1/2"W x 10"H x 8"D
HTH!!

smomom
06-26-2004, 09:33 AM
Marilyn at A Running Stroller was offering a strollerqueen special for $46 (?) shipped. Her web site now shows $50.95 which is still a good price. Marilyn is an absolute doll. It would be worth a shot to call her and see if you could still get your bag for that special price.

here's her link....

http://www.arunningstroller.com

JElaineB
06-26-2004, 09:37 AM
Oooh, thanks so much! That just might do it for me!

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

JElaineB
06-26-2004, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the link. If I don't bid on this one or order from Marilyn (see below) I will definitely keep an eye out on ebay!

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02