PDA

View Full Version : Bumble Bag discount

stacyleigh
06-26-2004, 12:05 PM
For those of us drooling over Bumble Bags Wendy at Tangerine Tots has kindly offered us a discount of 10% off (and FREE SHIPPING). This also applys to everything else on her site (the 10%....not sure about the free ship).

Here is a link to this promo:

http://www.tangerinetots.com/promo.html

and to the Bumble bag page

http://www.tangerinetots.com/bumble_bags.html

She offers the most extensive choices of colors that I have seen and offers both Jessica and Nicole sizes. :)

MichelleRC
06-26-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks for setting this up! How long is this discount good for?

I have been eyeing the Jessica bag for my "big" newborn+toddler bag for a while. This may seal the deal!

Does anyone have any pics of the inside of these bags?

Michelle
DS#1 20 months
DS#2 due in early September

stacyleigh
06-27-2004, 12:05 PM
I emailed Wendy and I think she is going to send me some additional pics (interior, etc...). I am not sure how long she plans to run the discount. I will check with her!

stacyleigh
06-27-2004, 11:48 PM
Wendy posted some great pics of the two different bags on the website! :)

http://www.tangerinetots.com/bumble_bags_details.html

Check it out! She said the 10% off is good for first time customers with no set experation date.

Who else is getting one and what size color????

MichelleRC
06-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Those are great pictures.
I think I am going to get the "Jessica" as my "big" bag but for the life of me cannot decide on a color! Any suggestions?

Because I am so short, I felt overwhelmed by the Mothership. This bag looks more streamlined but it seems like I will still be able to pack alot into it. Oh, I hope so.

Michelle

robmab719
06-28-2004, 01:05 PM
I'm thinking of getting one to use as a briefcase (because lord knows, I have ENOUGH diaper bags!). The Nicole size is almost exactly the same size as my current (boring, black leather) briefcase, so I think I can justify it. Just need to choose a color that can go with lots of different work outfits. I'm kind of leaning toward the "Vibrant Floral?"

What's everyone else getting?

ShaniB123
06-28-2004, 01:52 PM
These bags are so cute! For those of you who own Bumble Bags, do you recommend them? Do you recommend them over Petunia Pickle Bottom, Alpha 7, and Talene Reilly? Any insight would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

First due in CA in October

stacyleigh
06-28-2004, 06:13 PM
I placed my order this morning for the "Jessica" Multi Stripe. I already have received shipping confirmation with expected delivery on Wednesday!!!! YAY!! I love fast shipping! :)

I will post my review later this week.

I can't really do a comparison but I can tell you why I didn't chose a PPB or Alpha 7 (I considered both). I think the design of the PPB is similar (which I like) but although the fabrics are beautiful to me they are not practical for everyday use. I have wanted an Alpha 7 since before my DD was born but I HATE velcro closures (I think it looks cheap and IMHO a $100+ bag shouldn't have velcro). Didn't consider a Talene Reilly so I can't comment on that.

MichelleRC
06-28-2004, 09:56 PM
I just ordered mine too! I got the Jessica style in Blue Latte. Took me all day to decide on a fabric.
I totally agree about the velcro on the Alpha 7.
I would love to see a Talene Reille bag IRL but at $238, it needs to be really special.

Michelle

lstef plus2
06-28-2004, 10:17 PM
This is tempting. Now to decide on a color. Would the multi be too summery to be used in the fall. Also, the blue latte, can that be used in other seasons?

Truska
06-28-2004, 10:24 PM
OMG, the bags on here are unreal! I'm at a loss over what to choose! I LOVE the Mocha print in the smaller (Nicole?) bag though!