PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Kecci!!!!

icunurse
06-26-2004, 10:49 PM
I'm hoping someone here can help me. I am trying to find the Kecci chartreuse (green with orange piping) Shanghai bag. I've called all the Nordstrom Racks out here (Chicago)and they all claim to either not have any diaper bags or not the right color. I know about the co-op, but would love to get it sooner, as this color is backordered for months. I'm hoping not to spend much more than the Racks price ($37). I'm willing to pay (via PayPal or money order) anyone for the bag and shipping costs. I'm desperate for this bag, I NEED it (as much as my husband needs to stop hearing about it! :) Anyway, if anyone can help or give me a good lead, I would be eternally grateful. Thanks!
Traci
~Connor's Mom~

lstef plus2
06-27-2004, 11:46 AM
I have seen them at Buy Buy Baby. Should call and see what they have in stock and how much....

maddio
06-27-2004, 11:37 PM
Did you try the nordstrom rack in schaumburg?
I know I saw several there...can't remember if they had the green.
they aren't in the bags section, but in the corner near the kids/baby clothes.

I can check if they have it there for you - probably not till wednesday though since that's my day off.

I also know that marshall field's in schaumburg had some...lower level baby section.

-Linda
Maddy's mom
05/24/03

em_jon98
06-28-2004, 01:16 AM
I think that I *may* have seen the chartreuse at The Right Start in Naperville on Friday night. I'm not sure...but it's probably worth a phone call to check if you really want the bag.

HTH

icunurse
06-28-2004, 08:39 PM
Thanks everyone for your help. I have located a few, but they are full price (couldn't find the right color at any Nordstrom Rack...even called a few out of state). I will have to try and be patient, I guess. :( Thanks again!
Traci