PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with me?!

sbjf
06-27-2004, 09:27 PM
I was having visions of the Triple Crown (Mothership/Escape Pod/Wrist bag) dancing in my head the whole time I was driving dh to the er this afternoon for stitches (he cut his hand while changing spark plugs in the boat).

I'm a bad bad bad wife. LOL :-)

Ok so...how much is it for the Triple Crown with this co-op or did I miss the co-op all together?

masetane
06-27-2004, 09:40 PM
I think the co op ends 6/28. I also think www.missfitzinc.com was giving free wrist bags with purchase? If that was not the site, I will post again if I find it again. Wish I had seen that before I got my bags. Although, I am going to sell the NWT Denim Mothership to get the Lime Bingo. Anyone interested? I posted on the boards and will list on ebay in a few days
caroline

robmab719
06-27-2004, 09:57 PM
LOL...well, I hope DH is okay. And no, you're not a bad wife. Diaper bag addict maybe, but then aren't we all? :)

You need to join the Baby Bags group for co-op info. And you better do it quick because the order deadline is tomorrow night (6/28). Try this link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

sbjf
06-27-2004, 10:03 PM
Thanks, dh is ok, only 4 stitches. I did visit the Yahoo group, I already belong, but I couldn't find the bottom line price info. I'll try again tonight.

Truska
06-27-2004, 10:08 PM
>I couldn't find the bottom line
>price info. I'll try again tonight.

Try message #608, I think that's it (I just looked, and that's what it was for me!)!

Glad to hear your Dh is okay though! I love it...'Triple Crown'!

sbjf
06-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Ah, thanks for the message number, that was it. Hmm, decisions, decisions! It's hard to pass up because Fleurville doesn't typically get co-op'd right?

Ok, well I have till tomorrow to decide.

Thanks again!

robmab719
06-28-2004, 10:52 AM
Once in a while you get a 10% off code you can use toward a Fleurville, but very rarely do you get a shot at prices this good. (I think it's around 20% off?) So if you're jonesing for a Fleurville, this would be the time to pick one up!

New fabrics are supposedly coming out in September, so that would be a possible reason to wait, but even if something comes out that you love, you can always sell the Fleurville on BabyBags or Ebay. There's such a high demand for them, I don't think you'd have any problem recouping the co-op price.