PDA

View Full Version : Little Tripper Questions

newmomto1
06-30-2004, 01:29 AM
I had an Updated Little Tripper already which I haven't used much yet. I just got the older version today (just becase of the great price). For those of you who have both...is it my imagination, or can you fit more in the older one? I know it's smaller, but it seems like it's easier to "stuff". Honestly I am having trouble justifying keeping them both & wondering which one is better. I think I should either sell or return one of them. Any thoughts??
TIA

priscilla73
06-30-2004, 01:39 AM
You are not imagining things. I just received my Updated LT today and I got the older one the other day. I can fit less in the new one also. BUT, I love the side pockets for holding drinks. I also like the style and front organization of the Updated LT. I thought about returning the older one just because of the lack of bottle holders. (I tote water bottles everywhere I go) But for the price that I paid, $12.50, it wouldn't even be worth the gas to drive to Sears to return it. I stocked it up and am planning on using it for my extra bag for the SUV. My dh doesn't mind carrying it either.

The Updated LT in blue teal matches my 2004 Maclaren Quest in Demin Check almost perfectly.

newmomto1
06-30-2004, 01:44 AM
Maybe I'll just keep it for the car too :-). The bottle pocket is my issue also. I ALWAYS have water with me...& since I have a P3, I rely on my diaper bag to hold my drink. I really like the older version...if only there was a place for my water!

priscilla73
06-30-2004, 02:00 AM
I have a P3, too so I know what you mean. Atleast you don't have to pay to ship Lands End stuff back....you can just take it to Sears. ( I just found that out )

Mikesa3
06-30-2004, 01:44 PM
I just got the older LT too.It's really nice.It would be perfect if it had the outside cup pockets.I can fit my large wallet(Eagle Creek Exit pouch) in the main section and still fit what I need in there.I had been planning on getting the update but couldn't pass up the cheap price on the older one after reading the great reviews here.I think someone here mentioned putting the cup in the back pocket where the changing pad is but I haven't tried it yet.I probably will get the updated in the Fall just to have a different bag.
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids