PDA

View Full Version : Kecci Questions

newmomto1
06-30-2004, 06:45 PM
I was thinking about venturing to Nordstroms to take a look at these bags IRL. What dept are they located in?? (We haven't had Nordtroms in our city very long & I have only been in there one time). Also...this is a stupid question...but how do you pronounce Kecci? Is it like kecky??? In case I can't find them I'll need to ask someone & I don't want to make a fool out of myself by butchering the brand name (I know I worry about stupid things) Also, does anyone know if the Shanghai bag inner pockets will accomodate wide neck bottles??
TIA for your help :-)

cchavez
06-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Nordstrom Rack carries the Kecci. And not all racks carry them....for ex. mine doesn't. My DH had to get my kecci in chicago. Btw, I think the pockets would accomodate wide neck bottles.

RiaHannam
07-01-2004, 12:33 AM
I'm of no help at all but I wanted to say you brought up a great point.... how do you say Kecci? I thought it might be *ketchy* - well at least that's how I've been saying it in my head!

I'm dying to hear what the correct pronunciation is!

helaina
07-01-2004, 11:05 AM
>Also, does anyone know if the Shanghai
>bag inner pockets will accomodate wide neck bottles??

I looked at these yesterday at Buy Buy Baby and I put my medium bottle of Dasani water in the *outer* pocket and it fit beautifully. It's the bottle that comes in a 6-pack at the grocery store (bigger than the Deer Park bottles). So if you chose to put a wide neck baby bottle in the outside pocket it would definately fit. As for the inside pockets, I'm not sure if the bottle would fit in there, but the bag is so big that you can easily fit one of those $10 insulated zippered bottle holders in there (not in a pocket but just in the bag) and put your bottles in that.

newmomto1
07-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Well, I called the company today to find out if any retailers in my area carry the bag (which they don't :-( !!)...anyway...you were correct on the pronunciation...it is "ketchy". I guess I won't be getting one of these bags for awhile since I am afraid to purchase one without seeing it IRL. BUMMER!