PDA

View Full Version : Kecci customer service WOW

zen_bliss
07-02-2004, 04:14 AM
the zipper on my bag broke. the CS guy replied immediately and asked that i send a photo so i wouldn't have to ship it to them. boom, my replacement bag arrived two days later. somebody posted earlier in the PP vs Kecci thread 'you get what you pay for' well, this beats the heck out of the two weeks of runaround (ending in shrugged shoulders 'tough luck') from petunia picklebottom about my brand new $130 bag arriving snagged!

big thumbs up for kecci!!

cchavez
07-02-2004, 01:53 PM
Kecci did the same for me! Great CS!

tobycat
07-02-2004, 02:53 PM
Glad customer service was so easy to work with for both of you. Where is the zipper on the bag... it concerns me a bit on quality if two people have had zipper problems. Was planning on ordering one through the coop.

Candice

zen_bliss
07-02-2004, 03:19 PM
it's the main zipper under the flap. a little 'burp' in the zipper developed (i posted a pic), which meant i just had to be careful zipping & unzipping. then i went too fast while it was jammed full with a full day of cloth diapers and pulled the pull right off the track. sigh. but while it was out of commission i could still use the bag with the magnetic flap closure.

they are aware of the defect and replace them quickly, no hassles. i hear you and i'd probably also wrinkle my forehead having read this especially if i hadn't been able to check it out in real life. but then again i think 2 out of the many purchased by board users isn't much of concern, particularly given the fast company response. i like it so much if i really had to, i would most likely even have bought another one or just paid to replace the zipper if it under $20. i've tried & sold a dozen bags that weren't 'right' and having one that works is well worth it to me!

"On behalf of Kecci please accept my apologies for the defective zipper on your Shanghai MommyBag.
I have seen the defect you descibe before so it will not be neccessary
for you to return that bag to me if you can take a digital picture of the bad zipper and email it to me. I hope thereby to save you the cost of shipping that bag back to our distribution center. I would be happy to send you a replacement for your defective bag."

the correspondence i have had with them is remarkable. i emailed some design suggestions (a little more of a 'pouch' on inner pockets, colors)
"I have forwarded your email to our design team and we all appreciate the feedback. Thanks for helping us to be a better company."

and commended them for the attention to customer service:
"Thanks again all the valuble insight into our product that can only come from an actual user.
The fact that you grade our customer service so highly is a reflection on the lack of service from some companies. We treat you like we would want to be treated if we brought a complaint to a business.
You have been wonderful, and I wish you the all the best."

that's pretty impressive. maclaren should send someone over there to observe & learn :)

entttc
07-03-2004, 07:41 PM
My zipper has broken too. I'll contact them to see what they say.
-entttc