PDA

View Full Version : Rattle & Roll & Fleurville-- Good experience

pandora
07-02-2004, 10:32 AM
Just wanted to share that I got what I think is an incredibly great deal on a white cord Mothership and a Black cord Alpha7 from Rattle & Roll. Unfortunately for others, they're sold out of their sale items right now, but just wanted everyone to know that you should keep an eye on their website, because they discount Fleurship pretty well. Long story, but I ended up getting the Mothership for $119.99 including tax and shipping and $97.09 for the Alpha7 including tax and shipping.(I think that ties our co-op prices of $115 PLUS shipping for the Mothership and $93 PLUS shipping. I would have supported the co-op, but my paypal account wasn't set up the right way. :( ) Anyway, just wanted to share that I had good dealings with Rattle and Roll. I had an initial problem with them, (they oversold their sale items by mistake,) but the owner, Leslie was SO GREAT about it, and really bent over backwards to make it up to me, so I couldn't be more pleased.

tori
07-06-2004, 03:41 PM
Hi!!! I just joined this bulletin board and I am wondering about two things. What is the co-op that people keep referring to and what is the exact web address for rattle and roll ? I would like to purchase a Fleurville Alpha 7 bag and those are great prices that you got.

Thanks
Victoria

masetane
07-06-2004, 04:13 PM
It's www.rattleroll.com After reading this post I went to check it out but the prices for the Fleurville's are back up to regular cost I guess.
caroline