PDA

View Full Version : My petunia Bam Bam back pack is here...

candybomiller
07-02-2004, 06:58 PM
And I'm not in love. :( I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to love this fabric, but I'm not sure it's me. Please, no one tell my husband, he'd crap a house.

Maybe I should head on over to the bitchin' forum.

jasabo
07-02-2004, 07:06 PM
Oh no! Isn't that the worst, when you've been looking forward to something and it arrives and you don't like it? Can you return it?

Also, I just had to tell you that you totally cracked me up with "crap a house." :)

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys

kathsmom
07-02-2004, 07:40 PM
Candy,

Oh no! I am so sorry the color doesn't work for you. Can you return it or exchange it for another color? I think you had posted one time that you loved the Shrimp Roll fabric. Do you just like pink toned fabrics more than the blues? I hope that you are able to return it. If not, you could probably sell it on the swap or ebay, because I think that color is no longer available.

Buzymommy5
07-02-2004, 10:09 PM
hi candy...could you tell me where you found your bam bam backpack? i've been trying to locate one but having a hard time. did you buy it new? also, are you interested in selling it?

thanks
chris

masetane
07-02-2004, 10:56 PM
Dont' despair!!!! Sell it and do a "do-over"!!! :) There is one selling on ebay now (used for a month - she said not a new bag) and it's already up to $142!!!! I just saw them in the store and that's the retail price for a new one so you will be OK with whatever you decide!! :)
caroline

candybomiller
07-03-2004, 12:08 AM
I got the last one on the planet from Saks Fifth Avenue in New York. It's brand new. Well, I cut the tags off, but it's still new.

I might be interested in selling. Email me.

jk3
07-03-2004, 08:33 AM
I have one in that color + paid full price since it's adiscontinued fabric. I love it and a few of my friends have the same one. We try not to go out in public together-hah! If you sell it on Ebay you will definitely recoup your money. It's impossible to find. I'm sorry you don't like it.

Jenn
DS 6/03

candybomiller
07-03-2004, 11:43 AM
After I looked at it this morning, I decided it might be starting to grow on me. I'll take it for it's first outing today and we'll see what happens. Maybe it will be love at second sight!

masetane
07-03-2004, 08:06 PM
If this makes you feel any better - I looked at Petunia Picklebottom and this was my favorite fabric by far!!!!!!!!!!! :)
caroline