PDA

View Full Version : Kecci color questions

newmomto1
07-02-2004, 07:12 PM
So, I am considering getting one of these bags through the co op. I have concerns though. I have never purchased a bag with a pattern on it. I am Miss Plain-Jane. I love things simple. All my purses & shoes & diaper bags are black. My P3 is Black Sable...I like a simple, sleek, clean look. So, I am torn about what color I would get if I were to purchase one of these bags. I am bummed that I cannot see one IRL first (no one here carries them :-()
I was leaning towards the beige...but it looks like the fabric has like a texture or design to it that the others do not...has anyone seen this one IRL? My other idea was maybe the mint green?? Unfortunatley their black bag looks a little too wild for me...I do not care for the pattern. I'd love to hear some opinions.
TIA!!!!
UPDATE........
AUGH!! I am really obsessing over this bag now...just got done studying the kecci website & just don't know about a color! Any other opinions re: beige vs. mint green from those of you who have seen the colors IRL?????
TIA again!!

twofallbabies
07-02-2004, 10:43 PM
Today is the first time I've even seen them in pictures, and I'd have to say go with the beige if you don't care for the black. It will match your P3 well, I think. Now why isn't there a color to match my Synergy P3 that well?? :)

Jessica, MD mama to
Dillon (9/18/98)
& Lucas (10/24/02)

Mia Bella's Gourmet Soy Candles:
http://www.bettersoycandles.com

newmomto1
07-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Do you think the mint green might work with your synergy?? I think that one is pretty!

newmomto1
07-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Do you think the mint green might work with your synergy?? I think that one is pretty!

boys2enough
07-03-2004, 01:34 AM
Hi, I saw the beige in person. Unfortunately b/c of mommy brain and late night, I can't quite remember. But I remember for sure that yes, it has some texture on it (same color: beige): more geometric ones though, nothing swirly, if that's what you are worried about. They are, how should I describe this, traditional Chinese pattern, diamond shaped texture. Very subtle. You know what I can do is to go get the beige one from our Rack, and maybe try and take more close-up pics and send them to you. (I can then return the bag. Please ethics police, don't shoot me. lol) Just e-mail me and let me know.

I know what you are going thru. I am obsessed about this bag and I cannot decide on a color either. yes, it'll be easy to get 2 or 3 different colors, but I am too lazy to swap out my bags every time I go out. lol. I am sticking with one bag at a time because I am too darn lazy. Now that's the first on this board, no? ;-)

btw, a frined of mine saw the mint green irl today and reported back that it looks more aqua than green. HTH.

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif