PDA

View Full Version : Call your Nordstrom Rack - More Keccis coming... (Park Meadows)

mamicka
07-05-2004, 12:34 AM
I called the Nordstrom Rack at Park Meadows on Friday & she said that they plan to get a shipment of the Keccis mid-July. She said that they only sent them to a few stores for a trial & they're apparently selling really well, so all the stores should be getting them. I didn't ask what the price would be so I'll probably call them this week to check. I also didn't ask which colors they'll be getting so it might only be a few.

I have to confess, I debated whether or not to post this. I have nightmares about my store running out before I get there... just because I told all you ladies. It's silly - I don't even know how many ladies are near me.

lisaCO
07-05-2004, 02:24 AM
Ooohh, you do mean PM in Denver? I just called the Rack at Flatirons on Friday, too! She thought it would be a couple months...I wonder if both of the stores will be getting them?

Thanks! and do keep us posted...

mamicka
07-05-2004, 02:13 PM
I will. I'm supposed to be getting a call as soon as they arrive. I'm pretty excited about it - can't wait to see them. :)

ETA: Yes, I meant PM in Denver. :)

lisaCO
07-13-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey...

I PM'd you...

LaurelC
07-13-2004, 02:10 PM
Do you happen to know how much they will be selling them for, or what colors they will have? TIA!

Laurel
Mommy to Madeline, 5/21/04