PDA

View Full Version : Size of bags - what do you consider small, medium, large?

Truska
07-05-2004, 07:59 AM
While I love reading about all of the bags on here, I'm trying to figure out what I really *need* (okay, need might be a bit strong of a word! ;-) ), and was just wondering what you guys considering to be some of the best/favourite bags for the various sizes?

Small?
Medium?
Large?

If you're up to it, and feel like posting what you can put in it, links to where it can be bought or pictures, that's great too, but not necessary!

Thanks!

jk3
07-05-2004, 08:26 AM
Small: Escape Pod, LE Lttle Tripper, Kate Spade Backpack (not intended as a diaper bag but I have seem some people hang this off their strollers)

Medium: Ella Elaine Tote, Petunia Picklebottom Toddler tote, Fleurville Alpha 7

Large: Fleurville Mothership, Petunia Picklebottom Boxy Backpack, Loom Marsupial

Some people like Vera Bradley bags + they come in all shapes and sizes. The Ella Bags + Whimsical Wears bags do too.

Jenn
DS 6/03

lmariana
07-05-2004, 11:46 AM
I think Jenn pretty much covered my list, but here are a few more...

SMALL: Fleurville Escape Pod (www.fleurville.com) and Land's End Little Tripper (www.landsend.com)

MEDIUM: Fleurville Alpha 7, Chester Classic Diaper Bag and Chester Diaper Backpack (www.chesterhandbags.com), Skip Hop Duo (www.skiphop.com), Ella Elaine Tote (www.ella-bags.com), I think the new Loom Bandicoot (www.loomlife.com) will fit into this catagory as well

INBETWEEN: I think the Loom Marsupial (www.loomlife.com) is somewhere between a Medium and Large bag, but more like a Medium. I think that M. Avery's "Kimberly" diaper bag (www.maverydesigns.com) is also somewhere between medium and large, but more on the large side.

LARGE: Fleurville Mothership, Chester Diaper Tote, Kate Spade Roger Baby Bag (www.katespade.com), Baby Sherpa backpack (www.babysherpa.com), M. Avery Designs Kimberly Diaper Bag (www.maverydesigns.com), Kecci Shanghai (www.kecci.com), Oi Oi Messenger (www.oioi.com.au)

Enjoy!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003