PDA

View Full Version : Kecci diaper pad question

kristenk
07-05-2004, 12:53 PM
I never should have ventured into this forum! I'm thinking about getting a Kecci diaper bag, but I'm curious about the diaper pad. Is there a special place for the pad to go or do you just put it in the body of the bag?

Also, does the Kecci Shanghai feel like an enormous bag when you're carrying it? Let me explain! :) I have the LE DIA bag which is pretty big and I *love* being able to fit everything except the kitchen sink in it. I want to find a more-girly bag that will hold a lot of stuff, but not make me feel like I'm carrying an overnight bag for a weekend trip. Does that make sense?

Thanks!
Kristen
Mommy to Ellie 2/13/04

ShayleighCarsensMom
07-05-2004, 10:05 PM
I kind of feel like my kecci bag is a mary poppins type bag, you can fit anything into it and it does not feel big. Side by side, it is about the same as the mothership, but I feel like the mothership is too huge to wear.
The changing pad just goes in the middle of the bag (kind of hard to get back in if you take it out and the bag is loaded), but it also mught fit in the back pocket too.
HTH

lmariana
07-05-2004, 10:42 PM
I agree with what Valerie said. It's a big bag, but doesn't wear like one. :)

I fold my changing pad in half lengthwise, then roll it up and stick it in one of the bottle pockets. It's a tight fit, but it works. I'm thinking about ditching the changing pad altogether and just using disposables, to free up some space.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003