PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me how I can order an Ella diaper bag?

SteelerFan
07-05-2004, 09:24 PM
I saw the 2 posts below--I signed up for the Yahoo group bags-- if I only want to purchase one bag at this time, will I be paired with someone to get the discount? I have been looking all over for a distinct yet gorgeous diaper bag--considered buying a used Kate Spade off of Ebay, but these bags are great looking!!!! I didn't see the red/black geo. bag on the Ella site--how to I order that one? I actually like the other one Gina showed, too--so I might end up buying both!!! Can someone please direct me?? I'd really appreciate it!

Amy
2 DDs
Baby Boy--Edd 8/9/04

SteelerFan
07-05-2004, 09:38 PM
These are great looking bags, too! Does anyone have any picks over the other?? Wow.....!!!

Amy

khakismom
07-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Ella Bags is a design-your-own bag boutique, so you don't have to order what they have on display if you want. Simply create your own bag! If you want the black geo with the red accents, you can choose that fabric. Or pick another fabric to create a totally different bag.

Same thing with size. There are many different size bags available. Just pick the size you want, and the pick the fabric and extras. Have fun!

lmariana
07-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Hi Amy!

If you only want to get one bag, the Yahoo group is the place to be. That way you can hook up with someone else who also only wants one bag, so you can split the discount. If this is what you want to do, add your info to the database, and you can hook up with someone!

If you do decide to get two bags, you just place the order directly through Ella Bags. PHONE: 1-866-258-9138
EMAIL: [email protected]
ADDRESS: 77 Tennessee Street Ringgold, GA 30736
OWNERS: Aimee or Andrea

The cool thing about custom bags, such as Ella, is you can pick any style bag you want, then any fabric combo you want, and add on any accessories or upgrades that you want! So when you place your order, just tell them the name of the fabric you want (Geo Squares with red interior), the bag style you want, and any upgrades you want (added stiffness, pacifier holder, changing pad, etc). Also, if you have any questions at all about, they will more than happily help you through everything, so you can be sure you're getting what you want. :)

QUICK LINKS...
Fabrics: http://www.ella-bags.com/fabrics.html
Bag Styles: http://www.ella-bags.com/styles.html (some new styles are not yet listed such as the Madeline and Ultimate Diaper Bag)
New Ultimate Diaper Bag: http://tinyurl.com/39nrh

Since the bags are custom made for you, they take 4 weeks. However, you can add a "rush" to your order and get it in 7 business days.

Does this help at all? Let me know if it's still confusing!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

SteelerFan
07-06-2004, 09:43 AM
I can't figure out how or where to make a buddy quest....it might just be easier to buy 2 bags instead of waiting for a buddy--doesn't look like there is anyone there that wants/needs a buddy.

So if I liked the Geo Squares and it isn't listed on the website, I just have to request it? Why aren't the different types of fabrics available listed?

Thanks for your help Mariana!

Amy

:-)

Momof3Labs
07-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Amy, if you click on Mariana's link to "fabrics" and then choose the Fabrics for Summer link, the Geo squares is all the way at the bottom. Here's a direct link to the page:

http://www.ella-bags.com/fabrics05.html

SteelerFan
07-06-2004, 12:27 PM
I didn't realize it was a Summer fabric...I was wanting to use it for the fall. Do you supposed it will look too summery? BTW, what kind of Labs do you have? I have a 1 1/2 y.o yellow Lab and we had a 13 1/2 year old Choc. Lab that died 2 springs ago! Love them!!!

Amy

lmariana
07-06-2004, 12:36 PM
I think it would look great as a bag for any season! You really can't go wrong with black and white. I think they just categorize their fabrics so you know which ones are new this season, if that makes sense.

I don't think too many people have joined the Yahoo group yet. So, if you post your info in the database" section, eventually someone else will find you, or you can just get two bags, and cut down on the wait.

I don't know if you know about this or not, but there's a group called the Baby Bags Swap where you can re-sell any diaper bags you want to. It's mostly people from these boards, so it's a trustworthy community. It's a good place to sell bags that you either don't need anymore or that just haven't worked out for you. Here's the link if you're interested: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags

Good luck!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com

SteelerFan
07-06-2004, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the link--I'm always a little leery about selling/buying on-line so I feel better knowing it's mostly women from here. I can't figure out how to post on the database waiting for someone to join--when I go under Database, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be clicking to enter all my info. Do you know?

Thanks so much for all your help!

Amy

Momof3Labs
07-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Amy, we currently have an 8 year old chocolate Lab and a 15 year old Golden retriever. When we got married 3 years ago, we had three Labs - we lost our two girls in October 2001 and August 2002, both to cancer. :-(

lmariana
07-06-2004, 02:17 PM
Here you go Amy! This is the link to the database: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB-EllaCoop/database

Once you get to that page, click on "Need a Bag Buddy".
(I have a SAMPLE entry already in there)
Now click "Add Record"
Fill in your info and click "Save Record"

That's it! You can check that database to see who else is looking for a bag buddy, or wait for someone to contact you directly.

Hope this helps!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com

SteelerFan
07-06-2004, 02:36 PM
They are great dogs--although mine is still chewing up the house at this point! Here's a pic of Chase--he's a ham!

I can't believe how friendly and helpful everyone here is! I'm going to have a hard time stopping myself from buying multiple diaper bags!

Amy

SteelerFan
07-06-2004, 02:37 PM
I'm not a great computer savy person, so thanks for the help! Now I'll just wait and hope that someone wants a bag, otherwise I'll be ordering 2 before the end of July! EEEKKKS!

Amy

Momof3Labs
07-06-2004, 03:49 PM
He is just gorgeous!! What a great pic! I admit that I always skip the puppy stage and rescue and adult Lab - we've rescued 3 Labs and the Golden so far. The youngest rescue was 4 years old and the oldest was 12 years old. That chewing stage is just no fun!!

Momof3Labs
07-06-2004, 03:49 PM
Hiccup...

Momof3Labs
07-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Hiccup...

No, I wasn't drinking over lunch, nor was my computer!