PDA

View Full Version : Alpha7 in Boston area?

heatherlynn
07-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Does anyone know where I can find an Alpha7 IRL in the Boston area? None of the places listed on their website has them. I think it's "one" of the bags I want to get, but I don't want to buy online sight unseen, since most places I've found won't take it back without a restocking fee, etc.

Thanks!

H-

mattysmom
07-06-2004, 05:40 PM
I think I've seen this bag in two shops in the Boston area. First was at Lester Harry's which is a very upscale shop on Newbury Street (where I also saw my first Bugaboo). I also saw it at 9 Months Maternity, which used to be in Coolidge Corner in Brookline, but I think has moved into Boston (and they have a place in Providence if you're on the S. Shore). There's also a fancy store in the Chestnut Hill Mall in Newton called something like "Momma Chic" that might have it. I would try calling these places to see if any of them have it. I was strongly considering this bag a few months ago but decided on the Skip Hop (for 1/2 the price) instead, and am now considering a Chester Bag too... Hope you find it!

jendalymd
07-06-2004, 05:44 PM
I think the 9 Months store on Newbury st has it. They definitely have the mothership including the new lime bingo.