PDA

View Full Version : Mint Green Kecci Anyone?

essnce629
07-07-2004, 03:18 PM
I really want to see pictures of this bag so if anyone has it can you please post pics of it inside and out. There's already threads with pictures of the beige, charteause, and navy so now we just need to see the mint, red, and black. Right now I'm leaning towards the beige but the mint may be nice if it is more bluish than green and will go with jeans.

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel

kristenk
07-07-2004, 11:13 PM
I'm looking for a better picture of the mint Kecci, too. I guess I'll go with beige if I can't see a good picture of the mint, but I like the pattern on the mint better. Someone out there has to have the mint Kecci, right?

Kristen
Mommy to Ellie 2/13/04

newmomto1
07-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Me too!!
I will probably order a beige this week....but I really like the mint pattern better also. I am just afraid to order that color without seeing it IRL!
If anyone has pics...please post!!
TIA!

heatherlynn
07-08-2004, 09:23 AM
I actually bit the bullet and bought that bag (how's that for alliteration!). Anyway, I heard it was more aqua which I think I'd like better than mint green. I can take a picture when I get it, but someone may get to it before me since I guess it takes about 4 weeks or so to get them in.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't be more help!

H-

steph01
07-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Hi, I've never posted here before (long time lurker, with a few diaper bags thanks to these boards) but I do have this bag so I am going to *try* to attach a photo of it. I took the photo next to my PPB Cucumber Roll as a comparison. The mint green bag has a very nice beige liner. FYI, they do have the mint green (along with the beige, blue and red) at the Buy Buy Baby in Rockville, Maryland. I believe that they are selling it for ~$44. Also, I thought that the liner on the beige bag was a very bright green, almost neon?

Stephanie

ETA: While the bag is blue-green, I think the picture makes it look a little more blue than it does in real life. DH got a new digital camera and I'm tyring to figure out how to use this one correctly. x( (I'm also sorry the picture is so big.)

Twin Mom
07-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Thanks for posting. Of course by the time I saw your picture, the bag was already sold out.

Aileen

Melanie
07-08-2004, 07:51 PM
WOW, the mint is out of stock, too? We're clearing this company out! LOL! I feel better, I was considering the mint at the $37 before I paid what I am going to pretend is $37 for the beige from buy buy baby.