PDA

View Full Version : If you had to pick just one diaper bag...

hudsonam
07-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Which would you pick? I'd like to splurge on one nice diaper bag, in addition to maybe a Land's End bag that would be appropriate for my husband. I'd love to know what your absolute favorite is. TIA!

masetane
07-07-2004, 09:42 PM
I have/have had a Nine West backpack, gap tote, lands end do it all, lands end little tripper, vera bradley, fleurville mothership, fleurville escape pod and fleurville alpha 7. By far my favorite is the Alpha 7. Medium size, great organization, looks cool, messenger/shoulder or backpack style. Only thing I wish is that they would change the 3 little pockets on the front - can't get to much in them because they are narrow and small width. Still, its my favorite - wish I had it a few years ago!!!
caroline

Chelsey333
07-07-2004, 09:45 PM
I think I would choose the Alpha 7 or Skip Hop. I know I am only supposed to choose one, but it is so hard! I don't even own an Alpha 7 so that might be a silly one for me to choose - but it seems like it might be my next "perfect bag".

lmariana
07-08-2004, 12:16 AM
Hmm, I think I might vote for a Fleurville Mothership or Timi and Leslie Large Bebe Bag. I like vinyl coatings though. :)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003