PDA

View Full Version : Singing the Escape Pod Blues...

masetane
07-07-2004, 04:11 PM
I just got my Escape Pod today and it is so cool!!!......except for one thing (and someone posted aboutthis too). I feel like the zippers are upside down for me. I would prefer if they put the zippers for the little pockets on the top so I don't have to open it up all the way to acess them. Anyone else finding this a big deal??
I don't think it will work for me (I'm ready to cry) so this bag will probably be up for sale on the Swap board shortly for $46 shipped. Too bad I got from ebay or I would return.
caroline

robmab719
07-07-2004, 06:04 PM
I think it was me that complained about having to open it all the way to get anything out of the zipper pockets. It really seemed like a major design flaw to me, but it doesn't seem to bother others. I was beginning to think I was just picky! lol

I was bummed too because it was so darn cute. I really, really wanted to like it. I just couldn't get past those silly zippers.

If the Swap board doesn't work, you should try reselling it on Ebay. I did that with my first Mothership and ended up getting more than I had originally asked on the Swap board (where no one was interested at the time). Go figure!

masetane
07-07-2004, 09:36 PM
It is sort of an odd design isn't it? It would be great to just open the top a bit and pull a zipper and just get what you need. Especially if you were trying to get money or a cell phone out. Why have to open the whole bag for that? I'm really hoping to hear from others how they manage (and if they can do it holding a child). I really want to keep this but it just seems a little backwards to me. If you have any tips please share!
caroline

Chelsey333
07-07-2004, 09:36 PM
What color is it? I might be interested in buying it from you - even though dh will probably kill me if I buy another bag! I wonder if the zipper thing will bug me also. But either way, I think this bag would be so great to take for small trips where I don't need the entire diaper bag. I really want the blue chocolate one.

masetane
07-07-2004, 09:47 PM
I do have the blue chocolate one. I just need a day or 2 to decide what I would like to do. i really like but just trying to decide if it will work for me. It is so cool!
caroline

Erika600
07-07-2004, 10:33 PM
I totally know what you mean. When you unzip it to get something out, anything that's not secured in a pocket falls out. It does seem like a bit of a design flaw. In any case, I still like the concept of the bag, and it's really cute, so I decided to keep mine.