PDA

View Full Version : ? to Mariana re: chester diaper bags

tina-t
07-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Hi Mariana, I hope that you don't mind me asking you this question. I noticed that you have your chester diaper bag (tote) up for sale. I have read your reviews and thought that you really liked it. I have been eyeing the red gingham one and am waiting to sell a couple of bags first before I purchase one. I decided to try one out based on your review. But when I saw that you have it for sale, I wondered if there was something that didn't work out for you. This will just help me with my decision to purchase it or not.

Thanks!

lmariana
07-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Hi! I am selling my Chester tote, but not because I don't like it. I'm fund-raising for a new bag. So the Chester is being sacrificed to the diaper bag gods. :)

It's a super bag, but I'm slowly realizing that I'm really not a tote girl, definitely more of a messenger bag person. I just need to remember not to buy any more totes!!! :)

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

khakismom
07-09-2004, 12:53 PM
What bag are you fundraising for? :)

tina-t
07-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Thanks Mariana!

lmariana
07-09-2004, 06:08 PM
Well, originally it was the new Kate Spade Roger in all black, but I think I've changed my mind to the new Loom Bandicoot. I decided the Roger is just too large for me right now.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003