PDA

View Full Version : Stop the Kecci co-op orders - they're 100% sold out!

supercalifragilous
07-09-2004, 02:51 AM
Hi All, I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I got this e-mail from Tracy today and she wanted me to pass it on to everyone:

Unfortunately, we cannot take any more orders on the Shanghai bag as of today. Thanks to you and your members, we are 100% sold out of stock.

I will inform you when we receive new stock which hopefully will be at the end of July/early August.

For those of you who have received the Kecci Shanghai Bag -- enjoy and spread the word!

Thank you,
Tracy

I did e-mail her to ask if she would continue the co-op when she gets more bags in. I'll post as soon as I hear back from her! I'll also post as soon as I hear from her about the red and chartreuse bags coming in!

I guess this co-op was more successful than anyone imagined! I can't believe we helped sell out the company's whole stock!! Now I'm kinda curious to take a poll on how many bags were actually ordered for the co-op and what color everyone got...

essnce629
07-09-2004, 04:13 AM
That's so sad. I was waiting on all the pictures in order to decide what color I wanted (couldn't decide between the mint green and the beige). I hope she continues the co-op when they get more in stock. By then I will have surely made up my mind :). I called my Nordstom Rack the other day and they said they'd contact me as soon as they got in their 3rd shipment. I hope it's soon so I can just see them all IRL.

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel

mlewis
07-09-2004, 08:47 AM
I ordered mine Thursday morning. Will she let us know if our order did not go through?

cinrein
07-09-2004, 09:34 AM
I ordered mine a week or so ago (a little longer). Does that mean I'll still get it? Sorry to bug you with these questions---should I email Tracy?

Cindy and Anna February 2003

SteelerFan
07-09-2004, 09:35 AM
When I had emailed Tracy re the red and chartreuse bags she told me that she would still honor the coop prices--when the bags are available and we email or call her to order we'll just have to say we're part of the coop to get the coop price. Let us know if she says anything different. I can't believe her stock is all sold out!! WOW! She must be so happy!

Amy

houseof3boys
07-09-2004, 10:42 AM
I was just about to pick up the phone!!! I got on to go back to the post about ordering. Sniff sniff.....

khakismom
07-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Wow! I am desperatly curious too on how many bought them. You should run a poll--did you buy one? Yes or No?

I ordered the beige earlier this week. Hopefully it is in the mail on its way to me. I hope, I hope...

Melanie
07-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Wow...amazing!

I started the poll, BTW.

--Melanie

supercalifragilous
07-09-2004, 02:40 PM
I would hope that Tracy honored the final orders that came in and that's how she was keeping track of inventory to know they were sold out...

If you have a pending order, I would e-mail her to make sure your order got in before they got sold out.

I ordered a Beige one (I was the "guinea pig" order since Kecci had never done a co-op before to make sure everything worked out OK) and I got it within 2 weeks, even though Tracy said to expect a 3-5 week shipping time. So shipping was really fast for me, though it might have depended on how busy the distribution center was and I was the first to order. It seems as though they handle huge wholesale orders more than individual ones (though they're getting used to it since they sell retail on their website now) so those may take a while.

Melanie
07-09-2004, 03:39 PM
I am pretty sure she would have told you immediately if you couldn't order it. She did with me...within an hour I got the bad news.

peasprout
07-09-2004, 05:48 PM
I emailed Tracy. I ordered the beige on Tues and she said I should be ok, but she'd have to check and get back to me Mon. *cross fingers*

Emmas Mom
07-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Please let us know when she continues it. I really was hoping for the red. :(

pixelprincess
07-10-2004, 01:48 AM
seems like a conspiracy to stop me from buying diaper bags i don't need:-(

i was also thinking red or chartreuse. does this mean the co-op is over, forever?

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

bubbaray
07-10-2004, 12:09 PM
Please PLEASE tell me it isn't too late??????

Melissa

bubbaray
07-10-2004, 06:31 PM
:)

supercalifragilous
07-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Sorry I couldn't get on my computer this weekend - too busy!

Tracy will let me know as soon as the new shipment comes in and I'll post as soon as that happens. Depending on the color, it might not be in until the end of July/early August as some colors are on TRIPLE backorder! :( She did ensure that the co-op will be extended for the Red & Chartreuse bags since they were already backordered when the co-op started. She's not sure if they will even be getting the Beige back in. I e-mailed her to ask her if she would continue the co-op for the original co-op colors (Black, Mint Green, Navy) when they get more in but I haven't heard from her yet. It is my impression (hopefully) that she will...

lily03
07-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Try littlebabbit on ebay, she's got some for sale $55 +shiping, I'm in UK and bought one recently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15558&item=4312083513&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

hope it works

bubbaray
07-12-2004, 02:52 PM
Is there an email list I can join or something to get in on the co-op? I don't mind waiting!

TIA
Melissa