PDA

View Full Version : Another stylin' WW bag

miki
07-09-2004, 10:26 AM
Here's a pic of the backpack I got. I picked out the Michael Miller comics fabric and Kim suggested one of his ginghams to go on the inside. I left the trim and base up to her. I would not have thought to use the same gingham for the base of the bag (I probably would have gone with a safe black) or the black piping. But when I first opened the box and saw the bag, I thought the whole look of the bag was totally me.

When I got the backpack, one of the straps had been sewn on with a twist. I'm sure this is extremely rare for Kim. She fixed it and refunded my postage. Not only did she fix it, she fixed it in such a way that you could not tell anything was wrong in the first place. It would have been very easy to just take apart the stitching on the strap but doing it that way, you would have been able to tell that the strap was sewn twice. She took the bag apart to fix it the hard way.

Thanks, Kim!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/8864.jpg

jasabo
07-09-2004, 12:53 PM
How cute! I LOVE that fabric. Is it the Dysfunctional Family? I wanted to use that for one of my bags because it cracked me up every time I read the captions.

Your bag is beautiful!!

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys

parkersmama
07-09-2004, 03:15 PM
That bag is adorable!! I love the combo of the comic and the gingham. Great choice!

hudsonam
07-09-2004, 03:40 PM
Did you provide her with that fabric? This is a Whimsical Wears, right? I've never seen that fabric on their site. I love it!

miki
07-09-2004, 04:19 PM
I found it on a website Kim recommended and told her I wanted it. It's called Dysfuntional Family by Michael Miller. She arranged to get the fabric. You should get in touch with her if you're interested in a custom bag.

pritchettzoo
07-09-2004, 04:41 PM
That is a really fun bag! :) You're going to get so many compliments!

It's good to know how a business reacts when there's a problem. I had no doubt that Kim would be great about it, but to me that's a hallmark of great customer service.

Anna

hudsonam
07-10-2004, 11:14 AM
>I found it on a website Kim recommended and told her I wanted
>it. It's called Dysfuntional Family by Michael Miller. She
>arranged to get the fabric. You should get in touch with her
>if you're interested in a custom bag.

Thanks! I am anxiously awaiting my ultrasound in a few weeks, so I can decide if I want something sort of gender specific. :-) Love the bag!

heidi_timms
07-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Your backpack is too cute. I love the fabric and what great service Kim gives. This makes me want a WW backpack!

~Heidi
Mom to Kailey
4/03

priscilla73
07-11-2004, 11:36 PM
Whoever gets to stand behind you in line at the checkout is in for a real treat! LOL