PDA

View Full Version : I still have the Beige Kecci bag. Update: It's gone

boys2enough
07-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Updated to say that the bag is going to a loving home. Thank you for all those who inquired about this and sorry that there was only one left at Nordstorm Rack when I went there.

Hi, I got the Beige bag to take pictures so I could post it here. I do not intend to keep it. So if anyone wants it, I will "sell" it to you at cost ($40.20 after tax) PLUS actual shipping via USPS or FedEx ground (your choice). I will send you the receipt so you can see that I am not trying to make money. If nobody is interested, I'll just return it to the store.

Please e-mail me.

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif

p.s. I would like to ask whoever is going to buy this from me not to turn around and sell it on eBay. I'm trying to help a fellow BBB member here to get her hands on a Kecci bag, not to help anybody make any profit. Thank you.

p.p.s. Sorry for having to add the above post script. I've been burnt before (not here on BBB but another on-line forum) and thought I should appeal to people's sense of honor in advance.

Melanie
07-09-2004, 02:29 PM
bump b/c I wish I hadn't overpaid for one from buy buy baby yesterday and someone out there wants this!

newmomto1
07-09-2004, 04:41 PM
Someone should really buy this bag!!
I REALLY hope Lin does not mind my saying this....but I think she's soooo sweet!! She went to the trouble of purchasing this bag only for the sake of taking pics & posting them so we all could see them, & then she was going to return the bag. I think that is SUCH a nice thing to do!!!!!
PLUS....if someone doesn't snag it...I will...& I am trying NOT to spend any $$$.
Lin, hope you don't mind me posting this....but I think you deserve some credit for being so eager to help others out!!
Have a great day everyone!!

kristenk
07-09-2004, 04:49 PM
I'm definitely interested. I'll email you to discuss details!

edited to change PM to email

Kristen
Mommy to Ellie 2/04

heatherlynn
07-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Well, I just bought the mint green. I had been looking at the beige, but decided against it. Where are you located? I'm in Massachusetts, so if you're on the east coast, shipping probably wouldn't be too much, I think, which may make it worth my while. ;)

Thanks! I couldn't find your email, so I hope posting here is okay.

H-

boys2enough
07-09-2004, 11:55 PM
Hi, new mommy, :)

You are so sweet. Really, this is nothing. Any excuse to get out the house is a good thing for me. Every time I went there though, I bought something else. lol. Take care now.

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif