PDA

View Full Version : Received my WW backpack - beautiful, but I think I'm going to sell it

jasabo
07-09-2004, 01:08 PM
Kim did a beautiful job, as usual. The interfacing does a wonderful job - it stands up on its own with no slouching at all. The elastic pockets are great and the key clip is a handy new feature. It's actually got a plastic clip that you can use to clip your keys onto the bag. It's really a beautiful bag. That said, I don't think it's going to work for me. It's just a little too small for my needs. We're transitioning to sippy cups, so I carry 2 bottles and 2 sippy cups in my bag now (major pain), and I just can't fit all that along with diapers, snacks, etc. for two boys. I wish I could use it because it's beautiful.

My card reader isn't working right now, so I can't attach pictures, but it's the second backpack down on the right on her custom order page. Fabrics are mod boxes, black canvas bottom, pink piping, pink inside with mod boxes for the pockets and straps. I'm going to list it on bag swaps, but if anyone here is interested, let me know. I'm hoping to just get what I paid for it - $45. I just received it last night and haven't used it at all.

http://www.whimsicalwears.com/custom.htm

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys

Dscvrlifewith3
07-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Actually you paid the $60.00 coop price. And the matching black clip I just kinda put in because it matched. Using nickel ones starting July 1st on the website.

:::sniff::: I am sorry its not big enough. You must carry a lot of loot! I really liked how it turned out!

jasabo
07-09-2004, 02:01 PM
Did I pay $60? See, that's how bad I am about spending money...I just spend it and forget it. No wonder dh gets so irritated about my spending habits :)

Oh well - I'd still be happy with $45.

You're right - I do carry a lot of loot. I thought, as the boys got older, I'd carry less. But it doesn't seem to be working out that way. You did a great job on the bag though Kim! Thanks so much!

Lisa