PDA

View Full Version : Diaper bags convertible from shoulder to backpack?

kristenk
07-09-2004, 01:22 PM
One of the main reasons that I was looking at the Kecci Shanghai bag was b/c it can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack. I'm sure that there are other bags out there that do this, but I don't know too much about diaper bags and I'm a little scared to start investigating diaper bags b/c who knows how many I'll end up with!

So, if someone who knows diaper bags could tell me which ones can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack, I'd really appreciate it! And I'm definitely interested in bags that carry A LOT, so I'm looking for something that will hold more than a couple of diapers and some wipes!

Thanks!
Kristen
Mommy to Ellie 2/04

heatherlynn
07-09-2004, 01:36 PM
Hi there,

I just bought an Alpha7 in red canvas this morning from diaperbags.com. I finally got a chance to see it yesterday IRL and I think I'm going to love it. I won't be able to use it for a month or so, but from the other posts w/ pics on this board, I think it's going to be perfect for me. Like you, I wanted a messenger/shoulder and backpack bag that wasn't huge, but still big. I was at the store yesterday and started putting stuff in the pockets to see what would fit (wallet, keys, cell phone, a water bottle from one of the ladies at the store!). It all fit the way I was hoping it would. I did also order a Kecci bag, but not sure if I got my order in on time (I haven't heard anything yet, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!).

Anyway, good luck. I never thought I was even going to get another diaper bag until I started reading this board! It's dangerous!

H-

Heather
dd Gabrielle 3/98
ds 8/04

robmab719
07-09-2004, 01:48 PM
Here are the ones I'm aware of:

Loom Bandicoot (due out later this month)
Fleurville Alpha 7
Bumble Bags
Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack
JP Lizzy Backpack/Messenger

stillplayswithbarbies
07-12-2004, 11:42 PM
The Kelty Kids Diaper Daypack has backpack straps, a shoulder strap and grab handles, and is big enough but not too big.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel Feb 91
Logan Elizabeth Mar 03