PDA

View Full Version : T2 decision - in a small bag do I really need the divider? grab strap?

Twin Mom
07-09-2004, 10:47 PM
I am having the hardest time deciding what to do about my bag so I need some opinions. Do you feel that the divider is really that helpful in the small bag? Did anyone add the grab strap? Would you miss either the divider or strap if you didn't have them?

Besides choosing colors, these are the 2 things I need to figure out before commiting to a custom bag (sad, I know :-)) I am guessing I will probably pick colors that are not that unusual so I am trying to decide if it is worth the extra money or not to add these features.

TIA.
Aileen

Momof3Labs
07-09-2004, 11:26 PM
I don't have either of these and don't miss them at all.

Twin Mom
07-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Bumping this up. Any other thoughts now that everyone is scrambling to decide on their T2 bags?

TIA.

anutalp
07-13-2004, 12:09 AM
I think I'll take the divider cause it's like an additional compartment, but I still don't have an actual bag.
Hard time deciding, I know...

Smiles81
07-13-2004, 12:15 AM
I have the peewee without both and while I am fine without the divider, it would be a nice accessory to have for a diaper bag. I got mine from STP so it was not an option. IMO the grab strap is totally unnecessary.
Smiles81

Melanie
07-13-2004, 01:39 AM
I am ordering mine with the divider b/c I am one of those people who can never have enough compartments. I will not be getting the grab strap, but if I was to use it as a work or school bag I probably would (my Dh is for his work/laptop bag and will get the grap strap).