PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville wristlet

masetane
07-10-2004, 02:59 PM
OK - hubby has the kids out of town for a weekend (!!!!) So I took a drive to a nearby town on the Hudson river just to see. Passed by a baby boutique so went in. Saw Petunia Picklebottoms and Motherships in Blue Choc, Fiesta Stripe and the Canyon Paisley (come think of it, no one mentions this pattern and I thought it was so pretty!!!). Neat to see new colors and yes, I still think the indigo b/c of the dark color looks a lot more shiny. Anyway, she was asking $169!!!!!!!!!!!! AS I am walking out, what does my eye catch on the floor? A Fleurville white cord wristlet for $15. It was just so cute and I believe there was a reason I stepped on it! ha ha They looked surprised and we scoured teh store for other colors but this was it. I had a panic attack that someone else would come get it so I bought it. DArn thing is so small it's a bit impracticle but so cute and nice to use if you just want to carry a few bills and a credit card or something. so now I am the owner of yet another Fleurville!!! :)
caroline

priscilla73
07-11-2004, 12:33 AM
I think the White Cord is so pretty. I wish the Alpha 7 came in white. You did good! All alone and you only spent $15! Way to go! LOL

robmab719
07-11-2004, 11:46 AM
I love my Fleurville wrist bag more and more everyday. It has become my wallet and I've found I can even make my cell phone fit inside, too, along with a lip gloss. So that just leaves my keys, which I hook through the wrist loop, and I'm all set.

I'm so glad I ordered another one through the co-op. They really are the perfect little "grab and go" size!

Truska
07-11-2004, 12:25 PM
I too wish that the Alpha came in white cord! I'd buy it in a second (until then I have the blue chocolate!). And I can't wait to get my wristlet from the coop!