PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone interested in selling a skip hop bag?

czollmann
07-10-2004, 05:16 PM
I was wondering if anyone has tried a skip hop bag but has determined that it is not the bag for them and wants to sell it? I don't currently have enough posts to get on the swap board, and I hope this is ok to post here. If not, I apologize.

I am interested in Navy as my first choice but would also consider red or black.

Thanks so much!
Carol

JElaineB
07-10-2004, 07:07 PM
I just got a red Skip Hop and I love it! So not selling it..., but you might try the Yahoo Baby Bags group. I don't think there is any membership requirements for that one:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/

Also A Running Stroller http://www.arunningstroller.com has new Skip Hops for $50.95 which seems to be about the best price you can get new at this point.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

rrosen
07-10-2004, 08:40 PM
I think the best price may be at Babyage.com with code July at checkout. I think it comes to $48 and change with shipping.

HTH!

BTW- I have this bag in Bubblegum and LOVE it!

Momof3Labs
07-10-2004, 09:31 PM
If the storm gray would interest you, drop me an e-mail or PM!

Twin Mom
07-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Deleted post to remove price reference.

czollmann
07-10-2004, 10:50 PM
Thanks everyone for your feedback! I am trying to get into the yahoo forum but am having trouble... it says I have a membership (which I did not remember having) yet when I try to get in it says I am not a member. I will keep trying that to see what I can find. I will also look at expressive toys and baby age. I had already seen the price at a running stroller and there is also someone on ebay that sells for $50 with shipping included. I was just hoping to get a used one at a better price, if possible. So, still everyone let me know if you have one.

I appreciate hearing the feedback from those that have them and like them too! Thanks!!

Lori, Thanks for the offer on the storm gray, if I can't find what I am looking for I will contact you to get your price. Thanks so much! I am looking to use this with a aria twin in the navy/white pattern (metropolis, I think) so Navy would really be the best.

Thanks!
Carol

czollmann
07-10-2004, 11:09 PM
I figured out my problem with the yahoo group and I got in. I will look around there. Thanks for the tip!

newmomto1
07-10-2004, 11:52 PM
I sold one recently....sorry!
It just wasn't for me. I actually loved the organization of it, but it bugged me that I had to take the shoulder strap off to put it on my stroller. (I know others must think I am incredibly lazy)...I guess I just like things simple. I also didn't like that the top only had a velcro closure & that the bag wouldn't stand on its own.
That said...sometimes I think maybe I should've held onto it....'cause like I said, the organization was nice. Oh well....
Good luck in your search!! :-)

twofallbabies
08-01-2004, 04:50 PM
I must be lazy too, b/c the strap removal bugged me too. Then again, my main stroller is a P3 with carbiners to hook my Lil Tripper to, so everything else seems a pain!

The other things that you dind't care for are me to a tee also. THough now I'm thinking maybe I should give it another try, since I"m going from P3 to Quest pretty soon as my main strollie.

Jessica, MD mama to
Dillon (9/18/98)
& Lucas (10/24/02)

Mia Bella's Gourmet Soy Candles:
http://www.bettersoycandles.com