PDA

View Full Version : Removing LE tag?

Kimberly H
07-10-2004, 06:27 PM
I'm considering getting my LE updated LT monogrammed but I think they look a little odd with the big LANDS END tag on the same pocket. Has anyone tried removing their tag?

HHCs Mom
07-10-2004, 10:54 PM
I was going to get mine monogrammed too but haven't looked at it yet to figure out where it would go. Glad you brought this up. If you have an idea, please post and I'll do the same!

Kim

Kimberly H
07-11-2004, 07:52 AM
They showed it monogrammed in the first catalog with the updated bags, but I saw the tag first, then the monogram. Yuck! The monogram was on the colored pocket, dead center. That's where I'd get it done too though it looks off-balance with the LE tag there.

masetane
07-11-2004, 11:13 AM
I would ask Lands End to remove it for you and explain why. They might be accomodating..
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

Kimberly H
07-11-2004, 01:20 PM
I removed the tag on our navy LT and it looks great underneath. DS carries it as "his" diaper bag for Mia, though I've usurped it lately, so he wants it monogrammed in silver. Okay, whatever. He's going to take it to a local monogram place and have it done there.

However, I want to order a red one for me to use for Mia and I'd rather just pay LE the $5 for it. I'll talk to them about the tag like the PP suggested and see what they think.

Now to figure out if I really want raspberry monogramming on the deluxe diaper backpack...

HHCs Mom
07-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Ok, I just realized that we have different bags --- I have the DIA diaper bag, not the LT. My bag is also black and the LE tag that is on it is black and grey, so you can see it, but it doesn't *really* jump out at you like it would on a red or blue bag. That said, I am taking it this week to get it monogrammed at a local place. Now to decide what color and whose monogram to get (mine or the baby's)... :-)

Kim
~~ Harrison 04/06/04