PDA

View Full Version : Pics of updated LE LT? And other LE bags....

twofallbabies
07-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Could anyone out there who has bought an updated LE LT post pics of it for me? I love LE, but hate that their website only shows one view of their items!

Also, could you tell me how true their colors are? I have an LT in red that was bought in Dec 2002, and LOVE it, but want the outside bottle pockets of the newer version. Not sure if I want to stick with the red again or get something new.

And has anyone ordered the Small Tailored Diaper Tote? I REALLY like the looks of it, but need a better visual of the interior organization, and need to know how long the straps are.

Thanks!!

Jessica, MD mama to
Dillon (9/18/98)
& Lucas (10/24/02)

Mia Bella's Gourmet Soy Candles:
http://www.bettersoycandles.com

priscilla73
07-11-2004, 07:59 PM
I recently bought both versions. I love the Updated version! It's so comfortable to wear and compact enough to look nice hanging on the stroller. I can't post pics today because dh did something screwy w/ the dig. camera. But I sooo know what you mean about the LE pictures. FYI you can return any LE product to Sears instead of shipping it back. Also, LE will send you color swatches. I ordered my swatches and rec'd them a few days later. I got the Blue Teal Updated LT and it matches my 2004 Mac Quest in Denim Check perfectly. I also got the old LT and it's in the SUV as an extra. I don't know why I got that....well, I only bought it because it was cheap. I doubt I'll ever use it.

Priscilla

newmomto1
07-11-2004, 11:26 PM
Here are some pics of mine I took a while back. They're not that great...& the bag wasn't even organized because I haven't been using it. But, maybe it will help you out a little......

twofallbabies
07-12-2004, 08:49 AM
Thank you both for your advice, and for sharing pics! I really just needed to see the inside of it IRL, now I'm sold on it...and just need to pick a color!

Jessica, MD mama to
Dillon (9/18/98)
& Lucas (10/24/02)

Mia Bella's Gourmet Soy Candles:
http://www.bettersoycandles.com