PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a pic of them wearing a Mothership?

priscilla73
07-11-2004, 11:14 PM
Aside from the Size 0 model on the babyoliver site? Also if anyone has a photo of the Pink Chocolate Alpha 7, please post.

TIA
Priscilla

ShayleighCarsensMom
07-12-2004, 01:39 AM
there is a picture of a white cord one on ebay...not sure if its the same as the baby oliver or not...
They are huge though!
You'll be okay, just throw the dogs and kids in it and you're set to go!

priscilla73
07-12-2004, 01:49 AM
LOL You're too much, Valerie! What did you ever do with your Tropical Leaf? Did you end up selling, keeping, or returning it?
Priscilla

priscilla73
07-12-2004, 01:53 AM
Just checked ebay. That's huge! I'm not sure it's a keeper. (sigh) But then again, there are those times when I go to my mom's for the day and I end up needing to pack the kids jammies. That way, by the time we get back home, they're ready for bed. Or it can be "The Disneyland Bag"

ShayleighCarsensMom
07-12-2004, 02:43 AM
I sold it to someone on swap...
It was very pretty and not much bigger than some other bags, but just too stiff and boxy! I just wanted something not so flashy.

ShayleighCarsensMom
07-12-2004, 02:43 AM
Good news is that you can sell it on ebay for more than you bought it!

helaina
07-12-2004, 12:28 PM
>Aside from the Size 0 model on the babyoliver site? Also if
>anyone has a photo of the Pink Chocolate Alpha 7, please
>post.
>
>TIA
>Priscilla

LOL! :-) Priscilla, I love the way you phrased that (about the size 0 model)!!!! Below is a photo that someone had posted of her pink sripe Mothership hanging on her Perego P3 stroller. There is also a photo someone else took of the inside of her Mothership filled with stuff.

masetane
07-12-2004, 01:29 PM
YOu know, what's up with that - my indigo mothership is stiff and boxy but when I saw the pink stripes, and the pink/blue chocs they were not. Maybe it has to be broken in?? By the way, Gretchen posted a pic with herself/mothership in an earlier thread...
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

priscilla73
07-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Just got my Motherhship today. It's big, but not as big as I pictured it to be. But it is big enough to make me look a tad bit *smaller* than I really am. LOL

Priscilla

Too bad I didn't get it in Blue Choc, then I'd like it even more. But the Indigo is a nice year round color just like everyone says.

masetane
07-12-2004, 09:34 PM
I hear you - I really want a blue choc too but didn't want to pay the $150 so I decided to get the alpha in the blue choc, then I would have both of the colors I liked. REally I would like the alpha in denim and the mothership in blue choc. I wonder what the new alpha fabrics will be???
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

priscilla73
07-12-2004, 11:05 PM
Me, too. That would be perfect...Well, I'd prefer to have one in every color. That's what I prefer. Maybe I should just open my own store. Then I could have them all...for a short time anyways. Oops, guess I wouldn't make any profit because it'd have to be a used diaper bag store after I got done playing with them all. LOL

Priscilla

masetane
07-12-2004, 11:10 PM
I'll open the shop with you. We'll offer free service for us to test out the bags before you buy!! thanks for the chuckle before I go to bed.
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03