PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used a Skip Hop with a Aria Twin?

czollmann
07-11-2004, 11:46 PM
I was wondering if any of you with a Skip Hop use it with an Aria Twin. I just want to verify that it does work well with the aria. Also, can anyone tell me if the Navy is a good match with the chesapeak pattern (navy blue and white)? Has anyone used any other Skip Hop colors with this Peg fabric?

Thanks!
carol

czollmann
07-12-2004, 11:16 PM
anyone? I need to decide on my color and am very curious if the Navy is a match with the Peg chesapeake.

Thanks!

Twin Mom
07-12-2004, 11:51 PM
Sorry, don't have an Aria Twin, but if you live near Buy Buy Baby someone posted that they just bought a navy one there so you could see it IRL. I guess you should probably call first though in case they don't have the same colors at all of the stores.

czollmann
07-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunetly, I don't live near a buy buy baby. The only color I have been able to find here in Atlanta is the red at nordstroms.

Chelsey333
07-13-2004, 02:01 PM
I have a black sable aria twin and the ice blue skip hop. It works great with this stroller. I love using it as my daily bag and I use my stroller a lot. Not sure about your colors, bec I don't remember what the chesapeake looked like.

Twin Mom
07-13-2004, 10:01 PM
I'm in Atlanta too and they only had the bright pink at Nordstrom's (Perimeter). Did you see the red at Perimeter too? I was there a couple of weeks ago (I think).

czollmann
07-13-2004, 10:28 PM
I saw the red at Nordstrom's at Perimeter. I think that was the only color they had there at the time. I was there about 3 weeks ago. I think I am going again tomorrow so I will check again.

I ended up ordering the black. I was never able to get a response on if the Navy will match my stroller and I think I will be happier with a black anyway. It was a tough call between red and black though.

Carol