PDA

View Full Version : Leaving to buy Keccis....YELL if ya want one!

twofallbabies
07-12-2004, 01:29 PM
I'm driving down to BuyBuyBaby to check out the Kecci's. I'm on hold w/the store now to make sure they have a decent amount in stock. If anyone wants one, CALL ME NOW. I'm nuts for posting this, but my cell phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. It's 12:30 EST, and it will take me an hour to get there. I'm going with Mariana's thought that it will likely be about $7 to ship, but will charge actual shipping if you want one, plus what I'll be paying for it. Their price is $44.95 and I'm in MD and the sales tax is 5%. ($47.20 plus s/h)

She just got back to me, they have about 2 of each, in black, navy, mint, and beige, she's going to hold them for me until I get there.

Call me if you want one!

~~~Edited later to add: I took my phone number out.

Jessica, MD mama to
Dillon (9/18/98)
& Lucas (10/24/02)

Mia Bella's Gourmet Soy Candles:
http://www.bettersoycandles.com

twofallbabies
07-12-2004, 11:38 PM
Well, no one called, and I got there and got to DROOL all over these gorgeous bags! I have three sitting in my lap right now, one each, mint, navy and beige, and they're absolutely the prettiest things! SO much bigger than I'd been expecting, too. That black was pretty also, but NMS, and it seemed the others had been more popular, so that's what I picked up. No one said they wanted one, so I will likely be returning them this weekend. I think I will probably keep one, but I got a Skip Hop also ($49.99) and need to decide on one or the other, I can't keep both of them. Too bad I can't get a Skip Hop in a Shanghai fabric!

My mom has a gorgeous chocolatey-burgundy cord with paisley flowers embroidered on it, and I'm thinking I need to find a pattern and see what I can whip up with it. :)

Jessica, MD mama to
Dillon (9/18/98)
& Lucas (10/24/02)

Mia Bella's Gourmet Soy Candles:
http://www.bettersoycandles.com

khakismom
07-12-2004, 11:46 PM
Jessica, you are such a sweetie to even offer to drive an hour and pick up dipe bags! And isn't it a fabulous bag? I got my beige one today and am in love. Let us know what color you end up keeping. :)

anutalp
07-12-2004, 11:59 PM
I'm very interested in Beige, if it's still possible I'll paypal you.
Thanks,
Ana

Melanie
07-13-2004, 02:03 AM
I wish I had not been so impatient and ordered mine with their $10 shipping charge!

Anyway, before you return them, can you post a photo?

You are so nice to have gone...

Melanie

SteelerFan
07-13-2004, 09:22 AM
Can you let us know which one you decide on--and which one might go back? I'm definitely interested--I was really bummed that they're out so quickly! Last time I emailed Tracy she said she 'thought' red might be available at the end of July but Chartreuse wouldn't be available until September. Can you take pics?

Thanks so much!!!

Edited for stupid spelling and language errors! Duh! PRegnancy hormones!

Amy

LaurelC
07-13-2004, 12:49 PM
I would like one! I sent you an email.

Laurel

Mommy to Madeline, 5/21/04

essnce629
07-13-2004, 03:36 PM
Can you post pictures of the mint green one if it's not too much trouble. And what color is the inside of the mint one?

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel

manda7_23
07-13-2004, 07:01 PM
I would love to have one also, i sent you an e-mail! Thanks!

Amanda ;)

bubbaray
07-14-2004, 02:18 AM
If any of the others who posted prior to me change their minds, I would definitely give one a good home!!! I can pay via paypal. My first choice would be the beige one.

Let me know!

Melissa

bubbaray
07-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Are all the Kecchi's accounted for?!?!?

If not, let me know: betasig(underscore)girl(at)yahoo(dot)ca Thanks!!!

Melissa