PDA

View Full Version : Loom Masupial Owners - how are you liking your bag???

momathome
07-12-2004, 02:47 PM
I have fallen in love with the red/turquoise canvas and I am seriously thinking of getting it for munchkin #3 (hopefully sometime next year!). How comfortable is this bag to carry both as a messenger and for over the shoulder? How do you like the organization of the bag? Would you consider it to be a medium-sized bag or a large bag? Would you purchase it again if you could? TIA!

Chelsey333
07-12-2004, 03:35 PM
I have a black one that I have only used a couple of times and thinking of selling it. I do really like it. The best part about it is the organization inside. I also like the 2 pockets for sippy cups/bottle on the outside bec they are very roomy. The only reason I might sell it is bec I really want an Alpha 7. Once a new bag comes to my house, the excitement wears off and I am off looking for the next best bag. I am 5'8" and find it doesn't fall right messenger style. I gave the bag to my husband who is 6'1" and he put it on messenger style and walked out of the house with it that way. But he doesn't really care about how the bag falls on his body or how boxy it might look, etc.. And one more thing that I never loved about the bag was the silver holes for the adjustable strap. I would consider it a medium/large bag - I know that doesn't help much! It fits all of my stuff, but I prefer the Mothership if I am going to be out for a long time.

cinrein
07-12-2004, 04:49 PM
I have a red one and I really like it. It's very comfy on my shoulder and does not fall off or dig in. I don't find it comfy messenger style at all. For one, the straps aren't quite long enough (I'm almost 5'7") and two, the bottom of the bag (the footprint) is quite large, so it sticks out from my body when I wear it messenger style.

I'd call it a medium sized bag, though I am admittedly a heavy packer. IMO, the changing pad is a joke. It's too small for even an infant.

I would purchase it again, just cause I like it, it's organized well and I feel kind of cool carrying it! :)

Cindy and Anna February 2003

tina-t
07-12-2004, 04:57 PM
I love my loom marsupial. I have the moss green one. The organization is great. It feels light even when packed full. I don't use it as a messenger style bag though. I just don't like a strap "crossing over" on my chest. I would consider it as a medium size bag. And yes, I would buy it again in a heartbeat. This is the bag that I use everyday even though I have a few more in the closet.