PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used the Alpha 7 as a backpack??

Mommyto3
07-13-2004, 09:03 AM
I got the mothership, which will be great for the beach and to keep in the car fully stocked! But, I usually like a smaller bag for the mall and shorter trips, up to this point, I've been using my Vera Bradley backpack. But now, with 2 sets of clothes, 2 size diapers, bottles, sippys, snacks..etc...etc...My VB is going to have to go on hiatus! I like a backpack, because it's easier for me to carry when pushing the stroller. I always feel that totes fall off my shoulder, and I'm not a messenger girl, especially while nursing! Yikes! No need to further display these bad boys! LOL!

Sooooo...I was thinking of the A7, but have never seen it in person, and it looks kind of boxy for a backpack, but thought I would check in with the experts and get some opinions on it!

TIA!!

priscilla73
07-13-2004, 12:22 PM
I doubt I'll ever use mine as a backpack unless I absolutely need 2 hands. But I can get my hands free in an instant by just quickly wearing it messenger style. I tried it on as a backpack and I thought I looked goofy. But then again, I was wearing my PJ's so that may have something to do with it. I'm accustomed to wearing backpacks slung over one shoulder. I don't think that will fly with this bag.
Priscilla