PDA

View Full Version : Alpha 7 colors in the future...

Chelsey333
07-13-2004, 03:57 PM
I called Fleurville and they told me 2 new colors should be coming out in Septermber. A Brown Chocolate with orange interior and the 2nd one will be a black/white with pink interior. I think the 2nd one was called Houndstooth. Sorry, but I am not good with colors and had to ask her what it was and she said black and white. She also said they are redesigning the Alpha to make it more sleek and fall better and that it wasn't as good as a seller as the Mothership. But the redesigning of the bag will not be done until next year, she had said.

icunurse
07-13-2004, 11:08 PM
Do you know if the brown chocolate will be just uncoated material or will it be shiny/coated like the blue chocolate?

Traci
~Connor's Mom~

sarasmom
07-14-2004, 08:37 AM
Hi I emailed them last weekend about the redesign and I was told 4-6 months. I hope it is not longer. Her is copy of reply. The houndstooth sounds interesting for fall.

Thank you for your interest in Fleurville Bags.
We are hoping in 4-6 months we will have new Alpha 7’s.
Please stay tuned to our web site for more information.

Thank you,

David Reiss
Fleurville, Inc.
www.fleurville.com
24A Tiburon St.
San Rafael, CA 94901
ph. 415/482-8510
fx. 415/785-1662
essential designs for modern parenting

SARA'S MOM

Chelsey333
07-14-2004, 10:35 AM
I am not sure, I forgot to ask that. If I was to guess, I would say it would probably be coated. I only say that bec she told me they wanted the Alpha to be more like the Mothership bec it sold so well.

urbanmama
07-14-2004, 02:50 PM
I emailed Fleurville about the Houndstooth and this is the reply that I received:

Eventually we will be coming out with new fabrics for the Alpha 7,
Possibly the Houndstooth. It will be at least 6 months before that happens.
Please stay tuned to our web site for announcements.
Thank you,

David Reiss
Fleurville, Inc.
www.fleurville.com
24A Tiburon St.
San Rafael, CA 94901
ph. 415/482-8510
fx. 415/785-1662
essential designs for modern parenting

I'm so bummed!! It sounds like the Houndstooth is a maybe on the Alpha 7 and it wouldn't be out for at least 6 months. Unless the person you spoke to let a "secret" slip?? What are the odds that "David" is trying to keep something under wraps? Now I don't know what to believe!

Marie

Chelsey333
07-14-2004, 03:06 PM
Or maybe she didn't know what she was telling me and just guessing? Oh well, I think I will bite the bullet and buy the black cord. one and get the brown chocolate one for xmas! Pretty sad that I am already planning my Christmas presents for myself!!

icunurse
07-14-2004, 03:20 PM
I inquired about what type of fabric will be on the Alphas coming out soon (ie. will the brown be just material, material with a covering (like on the mothership) or a vinyl-like material (like the blue chocolate)? This was the reply-

Please stay tuned to our web site and we will

have information when ready.

Thank You

I would LOVE an Alpha if it was the material like the blue chocolate, but since they won't share, I might just have to get a blue chocolate and hope for the best (or start selling bags to get newer ones!).

Traci
~Connor's Mom~