PDA

View Full Version : Recommendation for 2nd diaper bag?

Jen516
07-13-2004, 04:51 PM
I just got my Mothership yesterday from that great Right Start sale (thanks ladies!) and I love it! I worry, though, that it may be too big and bulky for some instances and I wonder if I should get a second, smaller, bag for quick trips out.

Plus, since I got the denim one (which is great for all-year and for DH), I would love a more girly bag with a fun fabric or pattern ;)

Thoughts? Do I need this? If so, what brands do you recommend?

Jen
EDD 11/5/04

robmab719
07-13-2004, 05:20 PM
Do you need another bag? Of course you do!! Always!! lol

Actually, my strategy is Mothership for long trips and Skip Hop for short trips (like the grocery store). The Skip Hop is great because it's so versatile. Wear it as a messenger, throw in on your shoulder, clip it to your stroller or grocery cart, etc. However, it's not exactly the most girly/fun bag in the world. It does come in some pretty cute colors, though. Oh, and you could always get it in corduroy. Does that qualify as "fun?" :)

Another option (and what I would get if I didn't already have too many bags!) is the Chester backpack. I believe it's a good size for quick trips and comes in some really cute, fun fabrics. And if you find something you like on their sale page, you can get it for just a tad more than a Skip Hop. They also have totes that are a nice medium size if you prefer that style over a backpack.