PDA

View Full Version : Picture of New Houndstooth Mothership!

lmariana
07-13-2004, 06:20 PM
http://www.kidsnstyle.com/xcart/customer/show_detailed_image.php?productid=17235

This is brought to you by our friends at www.kidsnstyle.com.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

coloradomom
07-13-2004, 06:26 PM
That is very cute!!! Does it have the vinyl coating on it? I cannot tell.
I just got the indigo mothership from right start so I can't justify another one- bummer :(

lmladuke
07-13-2004, 06:28 PM
That's really pretty! The pattern is not on fleurville's website. Now if only they had the Alpha7 in it...
Lori

Mommy to Jonathan 7/27/01
and to Baby Girl EDD 7/31/04

khakismom
07-13-2004, 06:59 PM
In the words of SJP, "Hello lover..."

What an awesome pattern! I heard that the A7 will have this also. I hope the Escape Pod has it too because I will definitely get one.

MichelleRC
07-13-2004, 07:37 PM
OOH, that is gorgeous!!

robmab719
07-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Cute! I'm not really a houndstooth kind of girl, but I love the hot pink as an accent color. Now why can't they come out with one in a charcoal grey tweed? I'd totally be all over that. (Hmmm...maybe I need to send them an email!)

And yes, I believe it does have the vinyl coating. It seems to have that "sheen" in the photo.

kathsmom
07-13-2004, 08:35 PM
OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!

I LOVE that pattern! I have been so good on holding out on the Mothership and the Alpha 7, because I haven't found a pattern that I just absolutely have to have (although I really do like the white corduroy). I think I might have to start saving my pennies now so that I can get the houndstooth one!

Do you all think that having the pink lining is too girly for me to use this with DS? I figured that the houndstooth outside would be boyish enough. I am all over this one! Now, how to break the news to DH! :)

Maureen, I never watched S&TC, because we don't have HBO, but I did see a commercial one time and saw SJP say that expression to the shoes in the window! I thought is was hilarious!

lmariana
07-13-2004, 09:39 PM
I think I would totally get this bag to go with a black stroller. I can just picture it with a black Bugaboo... Ahhhhh...

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

JLiebCamm
07-13-2004, 09:52 PM
LOVE IT!

anutalp
07-13-2004, 10:28 PM
Now we just need another co-op in September to get it!

mommieo5
07-13-2004, 10:31 PM
Oh now that I LOVE !!!is that a pink interior I see YUMMY !! now that I almost have all the strollers I want time to buy BAGS!!DH did not say anything about not buying bags just strollers LOL

boys2enough
07-14-2004, 12:14 AM
>Do you all think that having the pink lining is too girly for
>me to use this with DS?

No fear, my lady. Here comes Rationalization Man to your rescue:

Diaper bags, like hand bags, are for mommy. (Besides, part of the draw of these bags is exactly the fact that they look nothing like diaper bags). Like the clothes you wear, the bags are for you. Since you get to wear hot pink with lots of frilly trims (if you want to) when you are out with DS, of course you can get a pink girly bag if you want to. ;-)

p.s. seriously, that's how I feel. hth

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/pnoodles.gif

getbusyliving
07-14-2004, 06:46 PM
I like it! I think it's the first pattern/color I've really liked on the Mothership.

Misty
Mommy to Gabriel Lucian (6/20/03)

Gayletmomto4
07-14-2004, 11:20 PM
What a great bag!

I do not need another diaper bag.

kathsmom
07-15-2004, 12:12 AM
Lin,

Thanks for making me feel better about wanting a bag with pink lining for carrying stuff for DS. Usually, I have DD with me as well (she is 8 years old), so it will not always be used exclusively for DS (I have to pack snacks, drinks, etc for her as well as DS).

I showed the bag to DH and he really liked it. He thought it was neat that it didn't look like a diaper bag. I told him that I could use it long after DS was out of diapers. How's that for rationalizing? LOL! Now, I just have to convince him that I *have* to have this!

khakismom
07-15-2004, 12:27 AM
Toni, you HAVE to have this bag! :) Am I helping?... LOL