PDA

View Full Version : What diaper bag to hook on stroller?

ginamlee
07-14-2004, 01:06 AM
I have a Skip Hop and it is awesome! I love this thing!

However, I need something bigger when we go on trips. Can you recommend a diaper bag that can hook onto my stroller that is about 50% bigger than the Skip Hop?

robmab719
07-14-2004, 10:31 AM
It doesn't "hook on" like the Skip Hop, but I can hang my Mothership from the handles of my Zippy. I've also see people hanging backpacks like the Alpha 7s and Petunia Pickle Bottoms by putting the straps over the stroller handles. When I had an Ella backpack, I used to do this and it worked just about as well as the Skip Hop, but offered a little more space.

debbiet.
07-14-2004, 01:32 PM
I sent Skip Hop an e-mail last week, and they said a larger skip hop bag is coming out in mid—September.
I do not know if you can wait...

Debbie

hellokitty
07-22-2004, 11:09 PM
Actually, I use the stroller hooks from BRU (can't remember the name, but they are yellow, red and blue), to hook my LE DIA (I put on those carabana latches on the bag) to my combi soho when we went on vacation last wk to disneyland and it worked like a charm. My DH was impressed and it did not make the stroller tippy. I haven't had a chance to try it with my mach techno yet. I wanted to take my skip hop, but it just isn't big enough for vacation packing... I always overpack preparing for the worst.

JMS
07-22-2004, 11:39 PM
I agree with Mags.. the "Stroll'r Swivel'rs" are great but I'm not sure that's what you had it mind.. they are only like $4 for a 2 pack so it might be something to pick up anyway. They are made by kiddopotamus and I bought mine at BRU but they are available on a few websites as well.. I'm linking you to Babyant just so you can see what they look like.
HTH.

http://www.babyant.com/bv022108.html

ginamlee
07-22-2004, 11:57 PM
Thank you to everyone!

(Everyone here is always so helpful...it never ceases to amaze me.)

Anyway, I think I'm just goint to take my Lands End Do It All Deluxe. It is like 7 years old, but it will hold everything we need for all the kiddos and I'll just put it in the stroller basket.

I'm also going to get the bigger Skip Hop when it becomes available. That version sould work fine for all of our other "normal" trips. I just needed something huge for Disney World.

I bought the Fleurville Mothership thinking it would work, but it is comparatively small. So, I'm selling it. (Anyone want it for my exact costs?)

debbiet.
07-23-2004, 11:36 AM
Hi Gina,

I e-mailed skip hop a few weeks back and they said a bag that holds 50% more will be available by end of september! Not sure you can hold out that long, but they said it will be great for heavy packers/newborn/twins & travel.

debbie
mommy to joelle

ginamlee
07-23-2004, 12:37 PM
I will certainly be getting one when they come out! We travel frequently, and it will definitely get use! Thanks!!!