PDA

View Full Version : Question about red Alpha 7

aidansmommy
07-14-2004, 12:35 PM
Hello--I "acquired" an Alpha 7 in blue chocolate a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love it, and I'm thinking about getting another one in red. I have a question about the color...I ordered a red Skip Hop, which on-line looks like a pretty, vibrant red and when I actually got it, it looked like a very faded, washed out red. Sort of like it had spent a lot of time in the sun. So I'm wondering what the Alpha 7 in red looks like IRL. Thanks in advance for any input!

heatherlynn
07-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Not sure if you mean the red cord or red canvas, but I just got the red canvas and it is a nice bright, vibrant red. I love it! I've also seen the red skip hop before and I don't remember it being faded, although not as bright as the alpha7, but still fairly bright, I think.

H-

aidansmommy
07-14-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks heatherlynn, I'm glad to hear you love your Alpha 7, too. I was thinking about the red canvas. I didn't know it came it red cord, where did you get it? Maybe the Skip Hop I got was old or had been laying around for a while, I don't know. I had bought it as a gift, and I really didn't think it looked nice enough to give as a present. Anyway, thanks for your input!:-)

heatherlynn
07-14-2004, 06:22 PM
Did I say I got the red cord? Oops, I meant I got the red canvas. Sorry. I bought it at diaperbags.com, but may return it because I paid $119 and there is a co-op on yahoo babybags and I think they're selling for $88. But I'm just so nervous about parting with it in case they don't have red canvas! Like I said, I love it! It's perfect for everything _I_ carry (baby not due for another few weeks, but his stuff will fit one way or another!).

H-

jasabo
07-14-2004, 10:54 PM
I've got the red too, and it's not at all washed out looking. It looks exactly like it did in the online pictures. I've been really happy with it.

Lisa - mom to 1 yr old twin boys