PDA

View Full Version : If you were having a girl would you splurge on....

the5howards
07-15-2004, 06:52 PM
I have closets full of diaper bags. This is my 4th and last baby. I have a very strong Feeling it is a girl and want to splurge on a really girlie bag. I find out in 4 weeks if its a he or a she.

I am thinking PPB in the Purple butterfly fabric, a Pink Stripe Mothership, or a Really Really Girlie Ella-bag or WW.

It doesn't per se have to be a certain size because I have every size possible in my stash. But, That being said when baby is born I will have a barely 2yo Boy and a newborn.
Chrissy

Dscvrlifewith3
07-15-2004, 06:58 PM
Chrissy,

I have three children. My daughter I didnt dress and do the girlie stuff I always wanted to do because of money. Then our next two children were boys. My husband would only let me dress them up so much! I really hope the next baby we have is a girl so I can do all the girlie things I always wanted to do but couldnt afford to do (or knew how to do) when I had my daughter.

Whatever the sex of your baby, enjoy your pregnancy!

pamela mom of 3
07-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Well let's see i agree some of the fleurville bags have some pretty "girly" patterns..and PPB too...the i'm still me do too.

I only have the i'm still me, but i have a neutral poodle dog style as my "baby" is a boy LOL...i have not seen the others irl.

Sorry don't think i;ve been a help just more in agreement on your suggestions :D

~Pamela Mom Of 3

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/kao/otn/blobflower.gif

khakismom
07-15-2004, 11:44 PM
All good bags Chrissy! If it were me, I would splurge on the Pink Stripe Mothership. I have this bag and you're right--it's very girly and super fun. I love this bag, but my favorite part about the bag is the stripe pattern! Let us know what you decide. :)

bubbaray
07-16-2004, 12:01 AM
If its a girl, I'd vote for the pink stripe Mothership.... It is very pretty.

Melissa

LoveMyBabyBeans
07-16-2004, 08:13 AM
I'd go for it! I had 2 boys first and used a pretty boring (although very useful) Lands End little tripper. I don't pack alot, so it always worked for us. I just had a girl and I ordered a girly looking WW bag (should be getting it in a week or two) and I'm so glad I did.

lmladuke
07-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Someone in another post said something along the lines of "diaper bags are for the mommy's who carry them as well" and I agree. You are the one carrying the bag - if you want some ultra girly bag go for it - hey after 4 kids - you have earned it - whether this baby is a girl or boy.

Good luck!

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan 7/27/01
and to Baby Girl EDD 7/31/04

Buzymommy5
07-16-2004, 02:27 PM
i agree with lori...i have three boys and i buy what i like. btw...i love the butterfly roll...preordered mine already :)

chris