PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried to contact Ella-Bags re: order through co-op or 25% coupon and gotten no response?

lmladuke
07-16-2004, 03:29 PM
I have sent 2 emails with questions about the handbag that I am thinking of ordering and have received no reply to either. I was going to order it because of the sale, and because it is a handbag (not a tote) that I can only get at Ella. But they have not responded to either email. I remember people posting a while ago about not getting great CS and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this again this time.

I am hesitant to order anything if it is going to take a while to get good CS.

Lori

Mommy to Jonathan 7/27/01
and to Baby Girl EDD 7/31/04

pritchettzoo
07-16-2004, 04:17 PM
I was one of the ones complaining about their customer service. I even tried to call them to place my order. I would be hesitant to order from them as well. If it's this hard for you to place an order, imagine the service you'd receive if they screw something up, as happened with me. I should've listened to my gut and not ordered after having to call back a couple of times. Ugh.

Other diaper bag makers will produce handbags. What are you interested in? I'm sure people here can "spam" you with options if you'd like. :)

Anna

icunurse
07-16-2004, 04:26 PM
I received prompt replies to my emails and great customer service on the phone (very patient, explained things, they recommended NOT getting "upgrades" after I told them I needed). So far, I am happy.
Traci
~Connor's Mom~

lmladuke
07-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I am definately looking into other options. I just thought in light of their co-op they are doing, and the coupon I got emailed to me for 25% off I might try it - I liked the style of one handbag, but am sure I can get it from someplace else.

Lori

lmariana
07-16-2004, 06:53 PM
Lori, have you tried calling the store? Aimee (owner) has been out a lot lately since her husband has been in the hospital for surgeries and complications, and she's the one that usually does the email stuff. :( But Andrea (other owner), is totally there in the store to answer any questions. Calling is always a quick way to get your questions answered. :)

Aimee's husband had surgery a couple of weeks ago and he recently developed a very severe infection/side effect...see her post in the Lounge for details...so let's keep her in our thoughts.

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

pixelprincess
07-16-2004, 07:18 PM
Mariana, are you still getting the Madeline (sp)? I'd like a purse type bag and am still pondering. When does the co-op end. And I decided to get the Alpha7 in red.

lmariana
07-17-2004, 01:50 AM
Yup, but I'm still picking out a fabric. I'm liking that new Vegas print, but not sure if it's too much for me. I'm planning on using this as a "date night" purse, so a fun print may be in order. :)

Have you picked out what you're getting yet?

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

lmladuke
07-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Actually, I did not call the store as they are usually so quick to respond to emails. Thanks for the update Mariana. It seems like poor Aimee has been spending lots of time at the hospital between her son and now her husband - that has to be tough!

Lori

pixelprincess
07-18-2004, 01:40 AM
hi Mariana, I have been stressing out about the picking the bag style...I should just get the one you are getting! i think i'd lose some serious sleep over the fabric choices too. It took so long with my WW bag. so along with the decision on a Alpha7 and Timbuk2 (didn't get one)...and house paint for a few rooms. aargh...my head is spinning with colors and patterns!!:-)

ps. your "date night" purse sounds FUN!!

pps. the Ella site doesn't display well on Safari. it drives me nuts, but have been too lazy to try another browser. do you have the same problem?