PDA

View Full Version : Same bag but different colours?

Truska
07-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Would you buy a different colour bag in the same style as one you already have? Am I looney for thinking about doing this? I just love my Alpha SO much, and have it in the blue chocolate, which is great, but I was thinking I might like it in the dark chocolate for the winter...it's the perfect size for the two girls, and it's SO light!

heatherlynn
07-17-2004, 08:32 PM
I don't think you're looney. But maybe that's because I'm the same way! I agonize over finding just the right thing that has all the features I want (not just for diaper bags), and often don't find more than one item that has everything I want. Does that even make sense? I'm tired. Anyway, many times once I find something that works for me, I tend to stick w/ it. I think if this bag really works for you, then having another in a different color actually makes perfect sense.

H-
Heather
dd Gabrielle 3/98
ds 8/04

SteelerFan
07-17-2004, 09:16 PM
Not sure if I plugged in the right email addy

(I'm not sure why I'm typing it out, only that I've seen it like that alot and maybe we're not allowed to give out email addy's, I dunno! LOL!)

Amy

ETA--Got your email, Heather and sent one back!

Amy

heatherlynn
07-17-2004, 09:44 PM
Hi Amy,

I just sent you an email. I think it wasn't working because of the way my preferences were set up. Let me know if you don't get it.

H-
Heather
dd Gabrielle 3/98
ds 8/04

masetane
07-17-2004, 09:55 PM
I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Keep the blue choc and get the brown (hope there is denim in there) when it comes out. Keep in mind, they will look slightly different if since they are redesigning them.
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

aidansmommy
07-17-2004, 10:03 PM
I don't think you're crazy at all--I just did the same thing. I have the Alpha 7 in blue choc. and I just ordered it in red canvas! I love this bag so much that one just wasn't enough. I may get one another in black for fall!

priscilla73
07-17-2004, 10:26 PM
I was asking myself the same thing. I just got a Blue Choc. Alpha 7 (waiting to exchange it though) and bought a Pink Choc one from the co-op. I couldn't decide which color to get so I ended up getting both. I love the Alpha 7 and can't wait until the new line comes out.

Priscilla

Chelsey333
07-17-2004, 10:30 PM
I could be wrong, but I got the cust. serv rep at Fleuville said the Brown chocolate will be coming out as the same desing initially. Then by next year they will be redesigning the entire line. I wish they were redesigning sooner, bec I am hoping they enlarge the outside sippy cup pockets.

Did you ever hear back from the ebay seller?

Truska
07-17-2004, 11:15 PM
Honestly, I'm pretty happy with the design (and know that when they redesign them, I'll likely get another one eventually anyways!), so I'm okay with that. I like the idea of dark chocolate...anyone have any idea of what's on the inside? For some reason, I'm assuming brown again.

masetane
07-17-2004, 11:30 PM
I'm hoping that Fleurville does some of the fun patterns for the Alpha. I'll just keep my blue choc and then wait for the new design/color so its not quite the same bag!! No, that ebay seller is avoiding me. I emailed Fleurville because he is also a retailer listed on their site and they said that they would try to contact them and not to worry that they would take care of me. I have all the paperwork to prove I paid for this bag, sent the bag back for exchange as well as insured it. I probably can't get my money back from the insurance if it was delivered to them. apparently with insured mail - they would have had to sign for it. Still, Fleurville wasn't happy to hear one of their retailers doing this to a customer so I'm more relaxed about it. I'll call and email again on Monday - just to see. If it's one thing I can't stand, it's rudeness and this behaviour to someone is just plain rude. If they are away, fine, just let me know before you left or something. Ack - don't get me started.
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

Chelsey333
07-18-2004, 09:09 AM
The customer serv. girl said orange.

Chelsey333
07-18-2004, 09:11 AM
Wow, I can't believe how bad that is. At least, you know that Fleurville will take care of you - great customer service. The guy should have just said no returns to you instead of lying about it. At least then you would have a bag - though an imperfect one (which would make me mad also). Can you leave bad feedback?

Erika600
07-18-2004, 10:49 AM
You're not looney! I have the Alpha in blue chocolate, too! And I find it is my most used bag, by far! It's so easy to bring everything I need, well organized, cute, and light! So I just ordered one in black cord through the co-op! Maybe when it comes to diaper bags, we're all just a little bit looney...I know DH thinks so! ;)

MichelleRC
07-18-2004, 10:57 AM
Definitely not loonier than the rest of us.
I currently have 2 Timi and Leslie bebe bags--one in Magic (basketball leather) and the other in Polly (a gorgeous black, cranberry and khaki print with cranberry bottom and interior). It's a similar size to the Alpha 7 with maybe a little more interior room.
Hey, if you find something that works...

masetane
07-18-2004, 10:05 PM
Yes - I can leave feedback, dispute with Paypal and Fleurville will be in touch with him. I left an email yesterday saying that if I don't hear anything by Paypal's 7/26 deadline that I was going to dispute the charge and have them and Fleurville deal with him. He was so nice before, I can't imagine him screwing me but you never know. Maybe something awful happened to him??? I did apologize and said I hoped he understand where I was coming from he has my money and my bag. Mariana had good experience with this seller so who knows.
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03