PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Finding DD Luggage/Weekend Bag

JMS
07-20-2004, 11:43 AM
Hi everyone,
I need to find DD some sort of luggage or duffle bag mainly for when I visit my parent for long weekends. Ideally, I'd be taking a large and small diaper bag and also a some sort of luggage for everything else. "Everything else" seems to always be a lot of stuff even though it's just one baby and only 4 days. I need it for her clothes, extra diapers, toys, books, blankets, bottles, etc.

Anyone have any good ideas?? Currently, I'm using 3 or 4 totes to lug all this stuff around.

TIA!

khakismom
07-20-2004, 12:37 PM
Both girls have these duffles from LL Bean with their initials monogrammed on it--the small size. Each kid has a different color. They are perfect for packing whether it's for a weekend or a week. We love them!!

ETA: The picture would help! :)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/9400.jpg

Emmas Mom
07-20-2004, 02:07 PM
I was going to suggest L.L Bean too! :D I have one in the Fuschia color (I think), size medium, for my DD. It's a great bag. I think I'm eventually going to get her a size small one too for when she's old enough to go on sleep overs. The medium is pretty big in my opinion, but great for traveling. I had her name monogrammed on it too. :)