PDA

View Full Version : Buy Buy Baby has Skip Hops in a ton of different colors

annasmom
07-21-2004, 01:58 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that I went to BBB this morning and they have skip hops in a tone of different colors, both regular canvas and cordoroy. With the 20% coupon the canvas is only $40. The cordoroy is regularly $75. Tha last time I saw them at BBB they only had black navy and red.

I bought a light blue, but am thinking about returning it b/c on my way home I realized that all of my diaper bags are blue - very boring. Any advise as to what color would go with a Quest in Denim???

Eileen

jk3
07-21-2004, 04:43 PM
Which BBB did you go to, if you don't mind me asking?!

I think you could get away with the black, charcoal or the storm color. I'm in the same boat colorwise. I really want the light blue bag but all of my bags are light so I think I want a darker Skip Hop even w/the black whole effect!

Jenn
DS 6/03

annasmom
07-21-2004, 07:08 PM
Jenn:

I went to the store in Paramus. I ended up going back and exchanging my ice blue for the pink corduroy. It doesn't really "go" with the stroller color, but I thought it would be nice for Fall.

Eileen

jk3
07-21-2004, 08:38 PM
Pink Corduroy sounds really cute. Last time I was at our BBB they only had black, charcoal, red + storm. I'll have to check again. Enjoy your bag!

Jenn
DS 6/03

kseltmann
07-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Wait! MY Paramus BBB has the pink corduroy? I have the dark pink canvas and I love it. The cord would be great for the fall. I was just there Saturday and didn't even bother looking at bags (I was with my FIL). Do you have a picture of it? Can you wash the corduroy like the canvas?
Thanks,

annasmom
07-22-2004, 08:37 AM
Kathryn:

Sorry, I don't have a picture of it (I am not very good at downloading pictures), but I am sure there is a picture on the website. I am not sure, but I would think that you should be able to wash it??? If you go to BBB, the skip hops are hanging on a pillar in front of the diaper bag display. I almost completely missed them, I was looking on the wall and thought that BBB didn't carry them anymore.

Eileen

kseltmann
07-22-2004, 09:34 AM
Do you think the pink cord is just filthy waiting to happen?
Thanks,

helaina
07-22-2004, 10:04 AM
When I registered at the Buy Buy Baby in MD a month ago they only had the Skip Hop in black so that's what I put on my registry. I'd much rather have a brown corduroy one though. Have they recently added those? Does anyone know if the brown corduroy is black inside (thus producing the black hole effect)?

annasmom
07-22-2004, 10:12 AM
Don't kow whether the MD store has them, but it would be worth atleast a call? I am pretty sure the Paramus store had the brown corduroy, and based on the others I have seen, the inside would probably be brown corduroy to about the middle, and then black the rest of the way.

Eileen