PDA

View Full Version : red mothership

masetane
07-21-2004, 02:45 PM
Steve from Fleurville just sent me a pic. I loved it but my heart sank when I saw the black interior. I'm just not buying another bag with a black interior no matter how much I love the outside. I emailed him to say how great it was and told him that some people, myself included, shy away from black interiors. I suggested a fun strip interior. I wish they would do it with a white top stitching like my indigo denim. Now that looks classy and better than black piping.
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

khakismom
07-21-2004, 03:16 PM
Caroline, how can you post this and not post the picture? ;)

And x( on the black interior...

lmariana
07-21-2004, 03:23 PM
I'd love to see the picture too!

Mariana
www.heinzandmariana.com
Mother of Gabriel, 08/14/2003

supercalifragilous
07-21-2004, 03:26 PM
I know what you mean about the black interior - why don't manufacturers think about this? That's the one HUGE thing that turned me off of the PPB red (Sunset Dragon) bag you mentioned in the PP. The "dirties pouch" they included was black too! NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIND A TINY FLIMSY LITTLE *BLACK* DIRTIES POUCH IN A HUGE *BLACK* HOLE?????? What are they thinking? Like mommies have the TIME to search for stuff! I don't know why I'm complaining - I carry around extra produce bags (I only mean to rip off one but end up ripping off 5 extra each time so now I can put them to good use) with me for that purpose, especially b/c they're disposable. :P

OK, enough with my rant... (I'm just tired of being disappointed with nice bags being "spoiled" with black interior - maybe that's a good thing though - keeps me from collecting MORE diaper bags!!) :7 I think DH is secretly overjoyed/relieved when he sees a bag I'm eyeing that has black interior... he's so quick to point it out for some reason... Why do I keep taking him shopping again? Oh yeah... he's the chauffeur... :D That's why I check out bags IRL and order them online... hee hee

****ANYWAY****, I'm glad you e-mailed Steve your AWESOME suggestion - I hope he takes it!

BTW, what color is the interior of your indigo mothership? I wonder if they're going to have an indigo Alpha 7 coming out.... Oh no, on second thought, don't tell me...

essnce629
07-21-2004, 03:32 PM
Hey, where's the picture? No fair :).

***Latia
Conner 8/19/03
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aug2003angel

masetane
07-21-2004, 04:42 PM
Ack - I thought it attatched - I'll try again. If it does not attatch, can someone help me with directions?? Wouldn't it be so cool to have a red mothership, white top stitching and striped interior????

OK - I just tried and it said it was too big (when I downloaded it it was huge - you couldn't even see the whole bag on my big screen.) I'll try to compress it. I will get it on here!!!!
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

masetane
07-21-2004, 04:45 PM
It's too big and I don't know how to make it smaller. Any ideas please??
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

Truska
07-21-2004, 04:58 PM
Do you have a photo editing program (or maybe even MS Paint or something?)? You can resize in that! Or, you can email it to me if you want, and I'll resize it, no problem! jmrtgrant @ hotmail . com (no spaces).

Okay, I emailed yesterday asking about the dark chocolate alpha, and I have yet to get a response! Boo hoo! ;-)

masetane
07-21-2004, 06:24 PM
Jenn - I am going to email it to you now to post to the group. I don't think I have a photo editing program!! I think someone posted a reply from Fleurville and they said there was no plan for the brown Alpha. It's all so confusing isn't it.
OK - sendingit now - I wish the interior was not black!! :(
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

dowlinal
07-21-2004, 08:22 PM
I posted a reply from fleurville about the brown alpha. When I e-mailed them I asked about both bags and the response I got was that the new dark chocolate would only be available in the mothership.

"Thanks so much for contacting us! Here is a photo of the MS in Chocolate. It has an Hermes orange interior. We are not doing it in the A7 model.

Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Best,

The Fleurville Team"

Truska
07-21-2004, 08:41 PM
I know, I saw your post, and that's why I emailed them! I'm confused, because I've seen it stated that they are backordered, so am trying to clarify (okay, and I don't want to believe it!)...I'm afraid that they're going to say exactly what they've already told you...it's not going to be done, darn it all!

masetane
07-21-2004, 09:41 PM
I'm sorry - I am being confusing. Someone on the diaper bag swap posted about the alpha in chocolate. Sorry - my mistake!
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

masetane
07-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Jenn - did you receive the photo? I still can't get it up here due to its size but if you email me at masetane @ aol . com I will reply and attatch it!!
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

priscilla73
07-22-2004, 05:06 AM
Okay, I've never done this before...and I don't see it right now. Please be here after I hit Post.

priscilla73
07-22-2004, 05:08 AM
Yeah baby!

Ooh, I love the red. I think I could live with the black hole for this red!!!!!!!!

Priscilla

ktdid74
07-22-2004, 08:07 AM
OHHHHHH- The minute I saw this I said the same thing- it's beautiful! Who cares about the black hole :) *swoon*

Truska
07-22-2004, 08:29 AM
I never got it, I'm sorry! I see that it's attached now, so that's great! I must admit, that's a nice bag!

jk3
07-22-2004, 09:16 AM
I agree. It's beautiful! For some reason the black whole effect doean't really bother me anyway BUT...I do not need another bag! Will there be a red Alpha 7?

Jenn
DS 6/03

helaina
07-22-2004, 10:11 AM
>Will there be a red Alpha 7?

There currently is a red Alpha 7 though it doesn't seem as pretty as the new red Mothership, but I just love that vinyl coating. The red Alpha is on fleurville's website.

murpheyblue2
07-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Oh, I wish I never saw that. It's gorgeous!! I'm in trouble. Maybe I can hold out till X-Mas.

dowlinal
07-22-2004, 11:00 AM
That is so beautiful! I just ordered the dark chocolate one but now I want the red too!!! I have to stop coming to this part of the board. LOL

khakismom
07-22-2004, 12:11 PM
Ahhhh... it's gorgeous!

caridura
07-22-2004, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know when these new colors are available to order? I am in love with the new chocolate Mothership w/ orange interior!!! :)

Sari
edd 11/16/04

bluhimmy
07-22-2004, 02:21 PM
OOOh, the red is beautiful! I can't tell, but is it a red corduroy,or another fabric? Does anyone know when this will be available?

First, I was stuck between the white and brown corduroy, and now I see the red... Sheesh, how am I ever going to decide???