PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have this bag from Eddie Bauer????

newmomto1
07-23-2004, 11:46 AM
Does anyone have this bag, or seen it IRL.
http://www.eddiebauer.com/eb/product.asp?cm_cg=T1&product_id=20496&nv=5|21474|209
If so, would love to hear a review or see some IRL pics....
TIA!!

newmomto1
07-24-2004, 03:31 AM
Well, I guess not.
So, I just ordered one. I just cannot tell from the website pics if I'll like it.
I have the EB backpack & LOVE it...but also want a messenger type bag. I know it's not "pretty"...but in need of something functional right now.
I like to hang my bag off the back of my P3...but when I hang my backpack there & recline the seat...it seems like the canopy is getting crushed.
So, we'll see how this works :-)

masetane
07-24-2004, 08:30 AM
Hi - that was quick from posting to ordering! Sorry - I'm not checking the board as reguarly as I used to. I'm afraid I have had bad experiences with Eddie Bauer bags (these were non diaper though) in terms of fraying, zippers stuck so I tend to shy away and go with Lands End! Hope the bag works for you!! :)
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

newmomto1
07-24-2004, 10:04 AM
Yes, it was quick....
I got impatient :-)
Hopefully the bag will work for me. EB is GREAT about taking things back though...& there is a store near me that I can return to.
I would love to get the LE DIA diaper bag...but I am just not sure if I am crazy about it having 2 straps instead of one.
I am surprised you've had problems with EB quality...I have lots of EB clothes, travel bags, diaper backpack, etc (all purchased from EB directly) & never had a problem.
Was it something you bought directly from EB, or was it the bags that they sell elsewhere that have the EB name on them (I've heard those aren't made as well)

masetane
07-24-2004, 01:42 PM
I know!! I buy a lot of their clothes with no problem. Just happened to buy 2 bags (from the retail store) and got 2 lemons so never bought bags again. come to think of it, I have an Eddie Bauer back pack and the buckle and zipper just broke (again from the retail store). It is 8 years old so that could just be from lots of my hubbys use! Still, another bag.... I have no idea who makes them - they say Eddie Bauer so you'd think they would hold up?
Caroline
Isabelle 10/1/00
Nicholas 2/27/03

newmomto1
07-24-2004, 11:17 PM
Yikes!
Well, hopefully I will have better luck! If not...back to the search for a bag!! Although, like I said, I am not even sure I will like this one...I'll have to see what it's like when it gets here. It looks like it has lots of organization, but I think the front of it looks kind of funky...like the front pockets stick out real far or something. I couldn't tell if that was just the angle of the picture or what. That's why I just went ahead & ordered it, so I could check it out IRL.
Who would think finding the "right" diaper could be so hard! :)

meritsmom
07-28-2004, 03:15 AM
Hi..

I have last years model of this bag....I didn't like it for a daily use bag...but I love it for a long trip or overnight..it's very roomy...but I think just a bit too big for a trip to the mall..