PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Tulip Vinyl Scooter Bag Pics

Buzymommy5
07-23-2004, 10:07 PM
just got my black scooter bag and it's awesome :) didn't want to get a plain black bag and so this one is just perfect. the creme piping and vinyl really looks sharp. there are 4 bottle pockets, two on outside & two inside. two big pockets on sides of bag of interior and another big pocket on the front of bag. the silver ring strap hooks
really add to this bag. very stylish. will try my best to post pics since this is my first time... chris

tina-t
07-23-2004, 10:19 PM
That bag sure looks stylish! What is the color of the inside of the bag? Is the material inside vinyl also? Can you fit sippy cups in the side pockets (looks a little narrow, but tall)?

Sorry if I bombarded you with questions.

Thank you for the pics.

debbiet.
07-23-2004, 10:23 PM
Chris,

That's really cute. What color is the interior? Is it black
or another color.
Does the bag feel stiff. It looks like it may be a
stiff material? Did you buy it online?

Thanks,
Debbie

Truska
07-23-2004, 10:37 PM
Looks like a great bag! Ditto to the above two posters questions! :-)

Thanks for posting about it!

Phoebe
07-24-2004, 02:52 AM
I love that bag and have been eyeing the olive or red one. Where did you purchase yours? And do you wear it shoulder or messenger style?

thanks

Phoebe

emmiem
07-24-2004, 10:55 AM
I have the same bag in red. It is gorgeous. The outside pockets do not fit my sippy cups or thermos. I am past the bottle stage right now. The inside is the same color as the outside. I wear it messenger style because bigger bags seem to fit me better that way. I feel like it kind of reminds me of a bowling bag with a slightly different shape. Holds a lot of things. I bought mine online at babyoliverboutique.com.
Michele

Buzymommy5
07-25-2004, 01:44 AM
about the bag...the inside is black nylon and the bag does hold it's shape, which i like. since baby oliver doesn't carry it anymore, i purchased it at babybox.com. i like to wear my bags over shoulder or over stroller handles. the red one looks awesome also! chris